chapter 13

addisons pov

i pulled down my blindfold and see bryce standing there with flowers. i looked behind him and saw a beautiful picnic set up. "aw this is so cute bryce" i say giving him a hug. "sit down" he says pulling me by my arm.

i sat down next to him as he gave me the flowers. "these are for you" he said with a smile as i thanked him. "adds i brought you here to ask you something" he says. "what is it?" i ask.

"just looking at you makes me smile. thinking about you pauses my world for a while. dreaming about you gives me sleepless nights. adds, i like you with all my heart's might. i might not be a prince, but you are nothing less than a princess. will you be my girlfriend?" he says as tears run down my face.

"yes bryce. i will be your girlfriend" i cry as he pulls me into a kiss. "i love you" he says into the kiss as i say it back. "i have something for you" he says pulling back. "heres a promise ring" he says giving a ring matching to his to me.

"this ring comes with a pledge that i will be faithful to you. i promise to only have eyes for you. there are many fish in the sea, but this ring proves you're the only catch for me. whenever we look at these rings, they'll remind us that we'll always be there for each other." he says before he slides the ring on my finger.

we sit there for the entire night just talking and enjoying the sunset. as time passes by, we realize that its already 3.30am. "we should go back home" i say as bryce agrees. we went back to bryces house and we cuddled up soon falling asleep.
________________
bryces pov

i woke up to see that its already 10am. "good morning" i hear addison say so i look down to her. "good morning baby" i say as we both get out of bed. "wanna go down for breakfast" i ask her as she nods. we go downstairs to see my mom making pancakes.

"good morning kiddos" my mom says as we walk down the stairs. "good morning lisa" "good morning ma" adds and i say. "so are you guys-?" she asks. "yup i have a girlfriend now" i say pulling adds into my arms.

"yaayyy im proud of you guys" my mom said hugging both of us. "we have a few guests coming over for breakfast so you guys should get ready first" my mom tells us. addison goes back to her house and i go up to my room.

i come back down to see addison and taylers family already here. "hey" tayler says dabbing me before i give addison a kiss on the cheek. "so um mama and dad, bryce and i are dating now" addison says to her parents as a smile forms on their faces.

then we hear the doorbell ring so addison and i go get it. i open the front door to see calvin. calvin was in our friend group in high school. he was dating addison but he had cheated on her and abused her mentally and physically. "hey i heard that yall came back so i just wanted to pay a visit" calvin says as he passed addison a bouquet of flowers.

we just gave him a fake smile as he walked in. "i dont want these" addison said passing me the flowers. i just took it and left in on the coffee table. we headed to the kitchen behind calvin. "oh calvin i didnt know you were coming" my mom said with a small smile. "yes lisa. i just wanted to pay a visit" calvin replied.

i looked over to tayler and he gave me a confused look. we sat down and ate breakfast in silence. "maybe you guys can go for a swim afterwards" sheri suggested.
________________
addisons pov

"thats a good idea." i say as tayler and bryce agree too. "oh do you think that i could join you guys?" calvin asked. tayler, bryce and i exchanged looks but soon said yes. "okay im gonna go change" i say standing up.

"adds i have a few of your bikinis in my room so you can just take one of those" bryce says. "okay" i say walking up to his room. i close the door behind me and head to his wardrobe searching for my bikini when i heard the door open.

i turned around to see calvin standing there with a smirk on his face before he closed the door behind him. "calvin what do you want?" i ask him
________________
a/n cliffhanger my bbgs !! anyways im sorry i posted late :( i kinda might have slept in..

[810 words]