chapter 17

bryces pov
"GOOD MORNINGGG" tayler yells as he barges into the hospital room. "hey tay" i say waking up. i look down on my chest to see addison slowly waking up too. "it's 10am and y'all still asleep?!" tayler asks.

"we were up late watching finding nemo last night" addison mumbles as tayler laughs at us. "what do y'all want from starbucks" tayler asks. we tell tayler our order before he left the room.

addison then stands up accidentally placing her hand on my scar. "AUWH" i yell in pain causing addison to jump in shock. "oh my god baby im sorry" addison says. "it's okay it's okay" i assure her.

i then look at her to see tears dripping down her cheek. "hey hey please don't cry adds" i say pulling her back onto the bed. i hugged her as she placed her head onto my chest. "what's wrong?" i ask her.

"nothing" she says wiping her tears and looking away. "baby?" i ask her cupping her face and facing it towards me. i kiss her on the cheek and she smiles at me. "its just that.. i love you and i cannot stand to see you like this. it feels like its my fault. it feels like it was my responsibility to protect you but i didnt. i dont know what i did to deserve you" she says with her voice breaking.

"baby you cant keep blaming yourself because it was an accident and it wasnt your fault. im so lucky to have you. i love you" i say pecking her on her lips. she cuddled back into me and we stayed there until we heard the door slam open.

__________________
addisons pov 
"BRYCE?!" i heard a voice say. i turn around to see savannah, our childhood friend standing there. "SAVANNAH" i yelled as i stood up in shock. "ADDS" she yelled running over to me pulling me into a hug. "bryce what happened-?" she asked before hugging him too.

"long story short.. i got shot." bryce says as her eyes widen. "im back with the starbucks!" tayler yells as he pushes the door open with his foot. "what the heck- savannah?!" tayler exclaims. he passes bryce and i our cake pops and drinks before lightly hugging her.

savannah and tayler used to be a thing for 2 years back in high school. "its good to see you again" she says as tayler nods awkwardly. we finish eating our food before savannah speaks up. "i have some work to do at the moment. ill be back in around 3 hours" she says standing up. "okay bye sav " i say waving her goodbye before the boys do the same.

as soon as the door closes behind her, the boys and i exchange looks. "that was um- unexpected" bryce says as tayler and i agree. we continue chatting for a bit until i get a notification. 

"ughhhh" i groan. "what is it?" tayler asks me. "i have a meeting to get to" i say standing up. "right now?" bryce whines. "yes baby.. im sorry" i say pecking his lips. i walk into the bathroom and change before tying my hair up. 

i walk out of the bathroom and pick up my bag

i walk out of the bathroom and pick up my bag. "hey you look gorgeous" bryce says as i walk over to him. "thank you baby" i say kissing him. "gotta get going or ill be late" i say walking away. "dont stress yourself out too much! i love you!" bryce yells before i could walk out. 

"okay! dont get into too much trouble while im gone okay? i love you too!" i yell  walking out before closing the door behind me. 

________________

bryces pov

"i gotta go do some stuff too okay?" tayler says standing up. "youll be back?" i ask him. "yes in a while" he said soon leaving too. i turned on some grey's anatomy and started binge watching. around 3 episodes later, i hear the door open. 

__________________

a/n hii yallssssss

[686 words]