chapter 12

bryces pov
taylers mom had just dropped us off at montys house. we ring the doorbell and addisons brothers enzo and lucas opened the door.

"ENZO LUCAS" addison yelled as she ran indulging them say indulging them into a hug. "brycie, tay" lucas says as he comes over jumping into my arms before taylers. "hey enzo" tayler and i dab him. "adds!" we hear a voice say. "hi mama i missed youu" addison says hugging her mom.

"hey sheri" tayler says and hugs addisons mom as i do the same. "come on in" sheri says. we walk in and have a seat on the couch. "mama wheres dad?" addison questioned. "he has work honey. he'll be back tonight." sheri responded. "bryce your mother will be coming over any time now" sheri adds as i nod and smile. 

we were talking as i hear someone behind me so i turn around to see my mom walking in. i run over to her pulling her into a hug. addison and tayler come up behind me doing the same. i had planned to ask addison to be my girlfriend tomorrow. i had tayler and my mom help me set up a cute little picnic at the beach.

i spoke to my mom and she said that she will help run a plan to bring addison to the beach without her noticing. i had bought addison and i matching promise rings too. 

_________________

_________________

addisons pov

the next day..

"good morning honey" my mom woke me up as i rolled around in bed. "dads downstairs if you wanna say hi" my mom adds as i immediately stood up and ran downstairs. "DAD" i yelled as i run into his arms. "ADDISON" dad says mocking me as i laugh. 

dad, mom and i were talking for a few hours before someone entered the hous. "good morning!" lisa says walking through the front door. "hey lisa.. wheres bryce?" i ask her as i give her a hug. "still sleeping" she says as i playfully roll my eyes. "you can go wake him up. the door is unlocked." she says. i walk towards the door but she stops me. 

"before you go, im going out tonight and i would like for you to come with me." she adds as i nod. "make sure you dress nice addison" she says as i say "okay". i walk out of the door and walked across the street to bryces house. i took a cup and filled it up with water before walking to bryces room.

i open the door to see him sleeping peacefully without a shirt. i tip-toed over to him and pour the water on him. "MA" bryce groans as he moves under the blanket. "so im your mom now?" i ask as he comes out of the blanket. "oh addison" he says pulling my hand causing me to fall on him. 

"HEY IM ALL WET NOW" i say as i stand back up. "whyd you wake me upppp?" bryce whined. "because its 2pm and you are still asleep." i say. "oh your mom is taking me somewhere so im gonna go get ready bye" i add running out of his room and back to my house. i walked up to my room, showered, did my makeup and my hair then proceeded to put on a dress. 

(this is what i wear^)

(my makeup^)

(my hair^)

"ADDISON ARE YOU READY?" lisa yells from downstairs. "YESS" i yell back running down the stairs. we get into lisas car and she starts driving. "sooo where are we going?" i asked her as she chuckled. "its a surprise honey" she says causing me to whine. "lisaaaa you know i hate surprisess" "but this one you will like" she assures me. "okay can you put on this blindfold?" lisa asks me as i put it on.

"okay we are here." she says as i hear her get out of the car. around a minute later, the car door reopened and lisa guided me somewhere. suddenly her grip disappears. "um lisa?" i ask but i get no response. "lisaaaa?" i ask again but still no response. 

i then decided to take off my blindfold. i pulled my blindfold down and i saw..

________________

a/n HAHAHHAA cliffhanger !! sorry not sorry..

[798  words]