chapter 24

FLASHBACK...

we were sitting down and talking until we heard the door open. "good morning" someone said entering the room. i turned my head around and it was...

addisons pov

i turned my head around and it was mads followed by amelie and blake. "heyy" i say walking over and giving each of them a hug before bryce did too. amelie and mads gave josh a small hug while blake jokingly gave josh a kiss on his cheek causing us to laugh. mads still looked sad and wasnt talking as much as usual. 

"did yall have breakfast" bryce asked as all three of them nodded. "im still kinda tired so ill probably take a nap" josh said. we let josh sleep and the others watched tv. an hour or so later, we heard the door open. nessa came in. yes you heard it right. NESSA came in. 

_______________

bryces pov

i turned my head as nessa walked into the room. "what are you doing here?" blake asked nessa. "why do you need to know?" nessa asked rolling her eyes. i looked over to mads to see her with her jaw clenched. 

"get out." mads said. "oh mads you're here too? i didnt see you earlier!" nessa said with a fake smile. "get out." mads said a little louder. "uhhhh how about... NO" nessa said laughing. "i said GET OUT" mads yelled causing josh to wake up. 

mads stood up and walked towards nessa about to hit her so i ran to stop her. "mads no" i say standing in front of her trying to calm her down. mads is like a sister to me and I've known her for a very long time. 

"go away nessa" josh said looking down. "aw calm down im not going to hurt you.. i just came here to say something" nessa said walking nearer to josh. "no. please leave." josh said. "i dont know what you were thinking" she started saying. 

"jaden just makes me way more happier and he deserves way more than her" she said glancing at mads. mads started breathing heavily as her grip tightened onto my arm. i turned over to addison and she had a worried look on her face. 

"why would you even do that?! this just proves that you do not care about your surrounding and only care about yourself. and then you wonder why i left you?! GROW UP JOSH!" she practically yelled. 

mads let go of my hand and walked over to nessa. "bitch" she said before slapping nessa across the face. "what the fuck?!" nessa exclaimed holding the side of her face. "first of all, you have NO rights to yell at him after what you did and secondly, josh and i are the ones that deserve better" mads yelled before nessa laughed.

i see mads raising her hand to hit nessa again so i run and grab her hand before she could hit nessa. "mads, its not worth it." i said calming her down. mads finally gave up and walked towards addison and amelie. 

"nessa leave" blake says. "no" she says still standing there. "leave right now!" i raise my voice but she still stands there. "NESSA CAN YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE" josh yells as nessa looked at him in shock. "fine" she said picking up her bag and walking out.

_______________

a/n sorry im not posting based on my schedule anymore :(

[568 words]