chapter 26

bryces pov

[ august 14th ]

"happy birthday baby!" addison exclaimed causing me to wake up. "thank you" i groaned slowly opening my eyes. she placed something that seemed like a tray on my bedside table before leaning forward and giving me a kiss.

"loook!! i made you breakfast in bed!!" she said in a very excited tone as i thank her and laugh. i sit up straight and give her a hug before i feel her melt into my arms. "heree!" she says pulling away and placing the tray of food on my lap.

i glanced at it and saw avocado toast, strawberries, coffee, chocolates and a white rose

i glanced at it and saw avocado toast, strawberries, coffee, chocolates and a white rose. "thank you babyy. avocado toast is my favorite thing ever." i say looking back at her. "of course" she says with a little squeal. "and i plucked the rose by myself" she adds with a big smile plastered across he face. 

"and i love it" i say emphasizing on the word -love-. "i love you so so much" i say. "and i love you more" she replies with a cute little pout. "have you eaten?" i ask her before picking up the utensils. "no but i'll figure something out later" she says making herself comfortable next to me.

"eat with me?" i ask her. "no baby. its okay" she says. "pweaseeee?" i say attempting to do addison's iconic pouty face. "finee" she laughs. i cut a piece of the avocado toast and put it in her mouth before i did the same for me.

we soon finished up the food on the tray. "i placed a set of clothes for you on the dressing table so you can go get ready now" she says getting up but i hold onto her hand. "cuddles?" i ask her. "but i-" she starts but i attempt to do the pouty face again.

"okay okay but only for 15 minutes. now stop doing that face" she says laughing as she sits down next to me. i lay my head on her chest and she plays with my hair. i soon feel myself doze off to sleep again.

_______________

addisons pov

"baby wake up" i say lightly shaking him. "bryce?" "bryceyyy" "babeee" i call out but still nothing. "brycey if you dont get up, no cuddles for a week" i say remembering that its only tuesday.

"yup yup im up" bryce responds opening his eyes almost immediately. i let out a small laugh before asking him to go get ready. "okay" he mumbles kissing me before standing up and heading to the bathroom. i walk over to my room and get ready too.

i grab my bag after putting my phone, wallet and an emergency makeup bag inside of it

i grab my bag after putting my phone, wallet and an emergency makeup bag inside of it. i head to the living room to see no sign of bryce nor tayler there. i walked to bryces room and looked inside to see bryce there with his head in his hand and tayler comforting him.

"what happened?" i asked worriedly entering the room. "his dads release date from jail is tomorrow" tayler whispers softly. i looked at bryce to see tears in his eyes. "adds i have a meeting right now so do you think you c-" "yes of course" i cut tayler off.

"ill be back soon" tayler said before giving bryce a hug and wishing him a happy birthday again. as tayler left the room, i walked towards bryce. "hey baby" i said trying to catch his attention. "hi" he said weakly.

"are you okay?" i ask. "what if he comes looking for me? what if i grow to be just like him? what if he does something bad to my mom? im scared addison" he cried.

"it's okay baby.. you won't become like your dad" i try comfort him. i pulled him into a hug and just let him cry into my chest. we just sat there for around 10 minutes until he calmed down. 

_______________

a/n lol

[698 words]