chapter 5

addisons pov
we ate our food and walked towards the beach. we then found a perfect spot and sat down together hand in hand.

"bryce" i say as he turns towards me. "im very lucky to have a best friend like you. you literally risked your life just so i won't get hurt. i don't know what i did to deserve you" i say as he smiled.

"you did a lot addison. you are an amazing person" he says as i give him a big tight hug. "i love you so much" he said. i was surprised and he looked shocked that he said it too. "i love you way more" i said as he mumbled. "impossible". we just laughed it off.

"wanna head home?" bryce asked as i nod. we got into the car and bryce drove back. after a while, his phone started ringing. "hey man whats up" bryce said as he picked up his phone. i just looked at him as he says "oh okay we will be there".

"adds, kio invited us to a party and i said we can come. is that okay with you?" bryce asked me. "okay when is it?" i asked. "in an hour" he said while smiling hoping that'll i agree.

"i don't really feel like-" i said but but got interrupted by bryce. "aww adds please itll be fun" bryce says attempting to do a pouty face. "okay okay fine we can go but only because your really cute" i finally agree.
________________
bryces pov
"ADDISOZ COME ON LETS GO" i yell as she comes running out of her room in a short tight dress. i smirked at her as she playfully rolled her eyes.

(what addison is wearing ^)

we got into the car and i started driving towards kio's house (where the party was). "bryce" addison says as i nod my head. "can you promise me to stay with me the entire time in there?" she asks me. "of course adds. i promise" i say.

"hey" kio greeted us at the door as he did the bro handshake thingy (iykyk) with me and hugged addison. "come on in" he says after we say hi back. there were a lot of people there.

i just held addisons hand as i know she gets scared easily. we found a place at the couch and sat down. "hey bryce" i heard a familiar voice say so i turned my head up to see tayler standing there with a girl. i couldn't see the girl he was holding hands with because she was behind his back but i didn't really care.

"oh hey addison you're here too" he says as addison turns her head. "please leave" i say as addison holds my hand again. tayler just stands still and ignores me. "look man im not playing around here. i asked you to fucking leave" i raised my voice.

"don't you dare talk to him like that!" the girl standing behind him yells as she moves forward. i froze as i saw her face. it was elle. my abusive, psychopath ex girlfriend.

"ELLE WHAT THE FUCK" I yell. "SO WHAT TAYLER. JUST BECAUSE WE ARENT HANGING OUT WITH YOU, YOU CANNOT JUST GO HOOK UP OR WHATEVER YOURE DOING WITH MY EX GIRLFRIEND." i shout as tayler and elle just laugh.

"adds lets go" i say as i grab addisons hand and started walking away. "it's not like that addison whore wants you anyways. she is just using you" elle says laughing and addison just freezes.

i can feel addisons grip on my hand tighten. addison suddenly turns me around and starts making out with me in front of everyone. i knew that people were staring but i didn't even care. i kissed back. we were making out for a solid 1 minute until addison pulled back.

"if im a whore, bryce loves whores" addison says before she holds my hand again and storms out of the house bringing me along.
_______________
addisons pov
we got into the car and bryce started driving home. "im sorry" he says as i look at him in confusion. "for forcing you to come to the party with me" he added. "come on bryce it's not your fault..." i said. "anyways that kiss was kinda sexy" bryce said.

"kinda?" i asked smirking. 

a/n my stomach hurts ughh

[748 words]