chapter 15

bryces pov
it has been a month since the calvin thing and we are finally going back to work today. today will be the day we are going to announce the trio and that addison and i are dating.

to announce the trio, tayler, addison and i will be going live but we will be announcing that addison and i are dating by an instagram post and tiktok. we used addisons account for the live as she has the biggest following. addison placed the phone on the table facing all three of us and started the live.

(a/n if i use +..+, it means that they are reading a comment)

a- addison, t-tayler, b-bryce

a- hello everyone!

b- +hi i love you+ we love you too

a- +you look so good addison+ aw thank you

t- okay so now theres many people so i think its time

b- so addi, tay and i want to announce that

a- we are starting an official trio!

b- +do you guys have a trio name?+

t- um not at the moment

b- haha theres so many comments saying bradayler.

a- aw thats a cute name.

b- we probably wont officialize the name but you guys can call us that!

t- i think thats all for now so bye bye everyone!

a,b- BYEE

*live ends*

________________

addisons pov

"that was fun" bryce says as i end the live. "yess we are an official trio now!" tayler said jumping up and down. "YAY" i exclaim. we sit around for another 15 minutes until bryce and i decide to make the announcement. "ARE YOU READY?" bryce yells and i nod. "3..2..1..POST" bryce yells as we post it at the same time.

....

brycehall

1/2

2/2

2/2

brycehall love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it

comments..

addisonraee i love u

^ brycehall i love u more

dixiedamelio yess its official!

^ addisonraee it really isss

braddison.xyz omg im cryingg

mybraddison YAY!

....

addisonre

addisonre sorry ladies, he's off the market

comments..

brycehall baby <3

^ addisonre bryceyyy <3

kourtneykardashian cuties

braddisonflips lets just pretend that it wasnt obvious hahaha

bruhddison ayy im so proud of you guys!

...

still addisons pov

"yess we did it!" i say hugging bryce. tayler, bryce and i watched a movie together and then got postmates for dinner. we went to bed. (all in their own rooms)

...

i wake up to the sound of sirens. i look at the time and it read "4.19 am". i stood up and walked outside to see multiple police inside our apartment talking to tayler. i look over to the other side to see bryce in a stretcher. i run over to bryce but the paramedics dont allow me to approach him.

i then run over to tayler. "what the fuck happened?!" i questioned. "addison, our house was broken into and bryce was shot". "but how?!" i ask on the urge of crying. "i woke up to a gunshot. i ran to bryces room to see him on the floor in a pool of blood. i quickly c-" tayler begun to say but was interrupted by one of the paramedics.

"we have to take him to the hospital. he might not be able to last much longer." the paramedic said. the police officer gave them a nod signaling them to take him to the hospital. "we can take one person with him." the paramedic informs. "adds you go" tayler says as i nod and get into the ambulance. (a/n their apartment is on the ground floor if u know what i mean)

i held bryces hand as tears dripped down my face. the ambulance ride was only 10 minutes but it felt like ages. they brought him into the emergency section and asked me to wait in the waiting room. about an hour later, the doctor approaches me. "how is he?" i asked him nervously.

________________

a/n oop cliffhanger!!

[722 words]