chapter 3

addisons pov
"addison no you can't" josh says as he held me back while I was begging and crying to go see bryce. "addison please listen to me. the doctor will be out in a while to update us okay? for now, we just have to sit here and wait"

i finally gave up and say down on the bench as i cried into amelies shoulder. A few minutes later, i heard another voice so i turned my head to see a doctor. "hello. did you all come here for bryce hall?" he asked.

"yes, doctor" blake answered. "okay well bryce is okay and can be discharged in a week or so. it was a miracle that he managed to wake up as all of us doctors didn't expect it."

i started crying even more but now it was happy tears. "thank you so much doctor. can we go see him" josh asked. "yes but first of all, may i ask who addison is?" the doctor asked.

"its me. im addison. what's wrong?" i asked the doctor getting worried. "i think you should go see bryce first. you are the first person he asked for after he woke up." the doctor says as i smile and nod my head.

I slowly pushed open the door and walked in closing the door behind me. "bryce" i say causing him to look my way. he was laying there with multiple tubes in him and bruises all over his body.

"im sorry" i say as i walk closer to him. "adds. why are you saying sorry? none of this is your fault." he says stuttering. "it is bryce" i say as tears fall out my eyes. "no it's not. you needed help and im glad i got there before tayler hurt you any further." he says as he released a small smile.

I run up to him and leaned down to give him a hug. I gently hugged him and cried into his chest. "adds you know i don't like to see you cry." he says as he rubs my hand.
______________
bryces pov
"adds you know i don't like to see you cry" i say as i caressed her hand with my thumb. "i know i know" she says as she wiped her tears away.

"i love you" she says causing me to widen my eyes. yes i loved her too but i was just shocked. there was an awkward silence between us for around 20 seconds until Addison broke it.

"no it's fine. you don't have to say it back. i just-" she begun to say but i interrupted her. "adds i love you too" i say as i pull her back down into a hug.

[1 week later]

"BRYCEYYY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" addison said running into my hospital room. "HAHAHAHHA ADDS YOU JUST SAW ME LAST NIGHT" i say as she giggled and hugged me.

"look i brought you starbucks!!" addison yelled. "thank you adsisoz. why are you so excited" i ask her. (a/n i said adsisoz for fun don't come for me)

"BECAUSE YOU GET DISCHARGED TODAYY" addison yelled as she jumped around. "your such a baby" i say as i grab her hand and pulled her towards me. she then fell down but not that hard so we just laughed it off.

"HEY DONT LAUGH AT ME" she said as she laughed too. as we were laughing, we heard a knock and saw the doctor come in. "good morning guys!" the doctor says as we say it back.

"so bryce, you can get discharged as soon as i do a last check up on you. for the next 2 or 3 days, you can just stay on your bed and avoid walking too much. but after that it should be fine" the doctor says as addison sits down so the doctor can do a last check up on me.
________________
a/n love is in the airrrrr!!
[663 words]