chapter 11

bryces pov

today was the day addison, tayler and i were going back to louisiana for a week. we were waiting at the airport when we heard an annoucement. "the flight from LA to Louisiana will be delayed for two hours". "are they serious?" addison whined as this was the third time they delayed the flight.

we have been waiting at the airport for 6 hours and now we have to wait for another two. it was now 1am. i wasnt that tired as i took a nap at home but tayler and addison didnt. i looked over to see tayler fast asleep and addison just sitting down. she was wearing a crop top without anything on top so she looked cold. i took my hoodie off leaving me with a shirt under and gave it to her.

"thank you" she says as she takes my hoodie and put it on. i took my backpack off my lap and placed it on the floor. i tapped my lap motioning addison to lie down so she can sleep. she laid down as i played with her hair and used my phone. soon i fell asleep too.

________________

still bryces pov

"come on guys wake up" i hear tayler say as i open my eyes. i looked down to see addison opening her eyes too. she looked up at me and smiled as i smiled back. "we can board the plane now" tayler said as addison and i picked up our bags and walked towards the plane.

we got into the plane- actually more like a jet and we sat down. i was sitting next to addison as tayler sat in front of us (it was a two by two seating). i held addisons hand as we took off as she has always been scared of planes. after we took off, i tried to let go of her hand but i couldn't.

i looked over to see addison fast asleep. i wasnt that tired so i just started scrolling on tiktok. as i was scrolling on tikok, i started getting many notifications from instagram so i clicked on it to see that tayler had posted a picture.

..

TAYLER HOLDER

taylerholder they're so cute @/brycehall @/addisonraee

addisonraee

liked by brycehall, ameliezilber, blakegray and 36109 more

comments...

brycehall hey!! i look so bad in that

ameliezilber ship
^ blakegray ship
^^ griffinjohnson ship
^^^ madslewis ship

braddisonloml content!!

braddiison aaa soulmates

elledanjean dont you dare steal my man
^ itsluciahall wait who are u again?

load more comments

..

________________

addisons pov

i woke up to see bryce on his phone next to me still holding my hand. i let go of his hand causing him to look at me. "oh hey you're awake" he says giving me a small smile. "we're almost here actually.. around 5 more minutes" he added. "wait have i been holding your hand for the past 3 hours?" i asked him as he nods.

"oh im sorry" i said hiding my face in embarrassment. "hey its okay i liked it" he said making me blush. we soon landed and got out of the plane.

"my mom is coming to pick us up. she'll be here any minute". tayler said as we all sat down on a bench. around five minutes later, taylers mom pulled over. "MOMMA" tayler yelled as he ran over to her and hugged her.

"heyy wendy" i say giving her a hug. "wendyyyy" bryce said as he hugged her too.

we get into her car and she starts driving. "so kiddos.. i have some work to do so ill drop y'all off at montys house okay?" taylers mom asked as we all said okay. when my parents moved back, they bought a house near aunt coras so bryces mom, taylers parents, my family and aunt Cora are neighbors.
__________________
a/n the storyline is quite confusing but just deal w it.

[671 words]