part 25

amelies pov

nessa had just stepped out of the room shutting the door behind her. i looked over to mads and josh who both were now in tears. addison and i rushed to mads as bryce and blake made their way to josh.

"mads babyy" i pulling her into a hug before addison does the same. "what if she was right? what if i was never god enough? maybe thats why jaden left me" she said in between sobs. "no mads! you are more than enough and its his loss." addison says calming her down. 

_______________

bryces pov

as nessa left the room, mads and josh break down in tears. blake and i run over to josh followed by mads and addison who ran over to mads. "im such a bitch. i dont deserve anything" josh says with a breaking voice. "i wish i just died yesterday" he added. 

"please stop josh" blake says. "she is just out of her mind. you deserve so much and she is just jealous." blake adds as i just stood there in shock. josh and blake exchanged a few more words that i didnt manage to hear because i was still in shock. 

"earth to bryce?" blake says after a few minutes which seemed like multiple hours to me. "um yea" i say hesitating before i sit down. i walk over to mads and pull her into a hug. addison and amelie had went to approach josh before blake came over and hugged mads too. 

we ended up chilling and watching a couple of movies for a few hours before adds and i left. we got into the car. addison started driving as i laid back in the passenger seat. "baby are you okay?" addison asked breaking the silence. 

"i dont know.. its just hard seeing my best friend like this" i reply looking down. i then heard addisons door open and noticed that she pulled over. she came over to my side and opened my door pulling me out. 

"hey look.. i know its hard but josh is a fighter and he will get through this okay?" addison says as i look deep into her eyes. i just nodded and gave her a weak smile before she pulled me into a hug. "im always here for you okay?" she says into the hug. "okay" i mumble.

we got back into the car and addison continued driving.i looked down at my fingers for a few minutes before looking back up. "addi this isnt the way home" i say after realizing that she wasnt going the right way. she let out a smile instead of replying. 

a while later addison parked the car and got out. i got out too and looked around. we were at a beach. not just a beach but the beach where addison and i used to come to almost every day for a whole year. i looked around and felt a tear prickle down my face thinking about all the memories of this place. 

i walked over to addison and pulled her into a hug. "i love you" i say as she says it back. "anddd..." she says reaching back into the car and pulling out our swimwear. "tadaa!" she says passing me mine. i take it from her and run to the dressing room nearby as she does the same. 

__________________

addisons pov

i locked the dressing room door and placed my things down. i put on a cute lavender bikini before tying my hair into a messy bun. 

(without the coat)

(without the coat)

i walked out and saw bryce standing there on his phone waiting for me. "baby" i say running over to him. he put his phone into his pocket and looked me up and down. "your so hot" he said pulling me closer by my waist. 

"not too bad yourself" i joked tracing his bare abs. he then grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss. "wanna go in the water?" he asked after pulling away. "i could never say no to you" i say glancing into his eyes.

________________

a/n "bye bye little butterfly"

[703 words]