chapter 23

bryces pov

i faced addison to see her looking down and tears filling up her eyes. "addison i don-" "bryce please hear me out" she said with her voice breaking as i just stare at her. "the party i went to last week was at the hype house. since tony is in the hype house, yes i did see him. he tried turning me on but i didnt fall for it. nothing happened" she said still looking down.

she tried hugging me but i moved away. "addison i believe you. and i trust you okay? but you are my girlfriend and you have to tell me when this type of stuff happens." i say. thats when she broke down crying. "i know and im sorry" she said in between cries. 

"please dont cry adds.. come here" i say picking her up and placing her on my lap. i pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "im sorry bryce i-" "its okay adds" i tell her. "i love you" she says as i say it back. "i know that you don't wanna talk about in anymore but you have to clear up the accusations" i say pulling away from the hug.

"you'll help me?" she asks as i nod. "thank you baby. after we go live, can we stop by at starbucks before we go to the hospital to see josh?" she asks pouting. "of course we can" i say giving her a kiss. 

she takes out her phone and places it on the table where both of us are visible. she goes on instagram and starts the live. "hey y'all!!" she exclaims as i do the same. 

________________

addisons pov

"im here today to clear up the tweets." i say holding onto bryces hand. he could tell that i was nervous so he caressed my hand with his thumb. i looked at him and he gave me a small nod asking me to go on. 

"soo yes, i did see tony at a party but nothing happened. he tried turning me on but i rejected him because i know that i already have the best boyfriend in the world that i would never cheat on" i looked at bryce who had a smile on his face. "okay thats all i have to say.. byee!" i said. "bye everyone" bryce says too. 

i end the live and bryce immediately pulls me into a hug. "and i have the best girlfriend in the world" he said into the hug. "now lets go to starbucks!" he says getting excited. "no baby we have to shower first.." i tell him.

"ugh fineeee" he whines. he goes to his room as i go into my bathroom. i lock the door and take off my clothes. i shower then do my makeup followed by my hair.

i go out of my room to see bryce sitting down on the couch

i go out of my room to see bryce sitting down on the couch. "comeee" i say holding onto his hand and running to the car. we get into the car and he drives straight to starbucks. bryce got an iced coffee, i got a pink drink and we got an iced chai latte for josh. 

"hey" "good morning" bryce and i say walking into joshs hospital room. "oh wheres griffin?" bryce asked taking a glance around as he was the one supposed to stay with josh last night. "oh griffin suddenly got a call from his mom and she said there was an emergency so he had to go" josh says. 

"so you stayed all alone?" i asked putting my bag on the floor. "no. blake stayed with me but he has a meeting so he'll probably be back later" josh tells us. "oh okay" i reply. "oh here.. we got you an iced chai latte" bryce says passing josh the drink. 

we were sitting down and talking until we heard the door open. "good morning" someone said entering the room. i turned my head around and it was..

________________

a/n cliffhanger again but this time for sneha <3

[691 words]