chapter 7

bryces pov
i woke up in someones arms so i turned my head to see addison cuddled up to me. i looked under the covers and we were still naked. i smile to myself remembering last nights events. i just looked at addison sleeping peacefully.

"its not nice to stare at someone brycey" she says with her eyes still closed. "what?! how'd you know?" i whined as she just laughed. "im hungry" she says. "wanna go out for breakfast" i asked as she nodded.

we both get up and get dressed. i waited at in the living room while waiting for her to get ready. "okay lets go" i hear her say so i turned around to see addison standing there.

 "okay lets go" i hear her say so i turned around to see addison standing there

"did you know that you look gorgeous" i asked her. "of course i did" she said laughing as i playfully rolled my eyes. we get into my car as i drive to the alley cafe. "this is my favorite cafe" addison squealed in excitement. "thats why i brought you here" i said.

"hey im be your waiter today. im kyle. what would you like to order" a guy asked us. "ive never seen you here before. are you new?" addison asked him as he nodded. "yes beautiful, im new." he said as addison looked at me confused but i didnt mind it at first.

"i would like to have a set of pancakes please" i said. "ill have the waffles" addison said. "what about drinks, beautiful?" he asked addison. addison then grabbed my hand from under the table and squeezed it. i looked under the table and saw that the waiters hand was on her inner thigh. "PLEASE GET YOUR HAND OFF HER" i yell but he just ignored me.

"dude i said remove your fucking hand" i say. "why do you care" he asked. "because im taken" she says as she tries to pull back. "well i dont see him" the waiter says to her. "well he is right here" i say pointing to myself.
__________________
addisons pov
"someone like him doesnt deserve such a beautiful girl" the waiter says. "well i dont see why you are speaking bad of yourself" i say to the waiter as he just rolled his eyes. "oh and can we get another waiter" bryce says as the waiter walks off. "thank you" i mouth to bryce as he just smiled and nodded.

we finished eating and went back home. bryce and i were laying on my bed on our phones. i then got a notification so i opened it. it was a dm from "elle danjean". wait isn't that bryces ex.

i quickly opened it and read it. it said "you won't have bryce to yourself for long so enjoy it while it lasts.". i was confused so i just replied with a "?" and went back on tiktok. around 10 minutes later, i got another dm from her so i opened it.

"you stupid ass bitch- i will have bryce to myself sooner or later and ill get him to hate you. get it now?" i read the dm in my head. i then put my phone away and started thinking about it.

what if i lose bryce? where will i go? what would i do? how would I live? ill probably die. he is my other half, best friend. i love him so much and i can't live without him.

thinking about it, i started to cry quietly. soon bryce noticed and turned to me. "what's wrong adds" he asked. "it's nothing" i say wiping my tears. "it's definitely not nothing." bryce says. "fine. i was thinking about the thought of losing you. what would i ever do if i do lose you?"

"aw adds you are never going to lose me okay?" he says as he opens his arms. i moved into his arms and he pulls me into a hug. we just lay there for around 3 minutes until bryce pulled back. "what even made you think that adds?" he asks.

I take my phone out and go to the dms. i passed him my phone and he started reading it. "addison look here" he says as he cups my face and turns it to face him. "you are much better than elle and she can never ever take me away from you okay? so whatever she says, don't mind it because id chose you over her anyday." he says.

tears start dripping down my face again. he wipes my tears off and pulls me into a hug again. he puts on a movie and we watch it cuddling the whole night.
__________________
a/n my notifications are literally flooding with homework istg 😩

[791 words]