Chapter 22

The ultimate battle. The battle that would end all battles. It feels like ages ago. After the Golden and Silver Ninjas defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin. It was a time to reflect on our past and build for our future. Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City. And it became the center of great technological advancements. But without an enemy to fight, the age of the Ninja ended.

Video-Jay creeps closer to Video-Kai who was showering and singing.

"Hey! How about a little privacy, you—?"

"Whoa! This isn't supposed to be in here. Lights please!" Kai says as the students giggle when he couldn't figure out how to use the projector. "Ugh! Seriously?"

"Up. No, down. Whoa!"

"What's going on here?" Cole asks.

"Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane," Sally explains.

Zane whimpers, still under its influence.

"How do you turn this thing off?" Cole asks.

"Hurry up, Cole. My liquid spirit level is making me less level," Zane says.

Cole gives up and smashes the remote. Zane stops.

"Mr. Cole is the worst," Brad says.

"I heard that!"

The bell rings and the students run out.

"Ah, recess," Cole says. "My favorite time."

In the Teacher's Room, Jay sighs.

"Alright! Who took my pudding cup?" He asks. "My name was clearly written on it."

"I didn't see 'Motor Mouth' on it," Cole says.

"I'm telling the Headmaster!"

"Leave me out of it. I'm on break too."

"Relax, Jay," Kai says. "You can have mine."

Timeskip

"We have to get the Techno Blades out of the city," Kai says.

"But what about Sensei? We can't leave without him."

"There! I'll pick him up and meet you guys at the intersection some of Wilfert and Fleming. I can't find a place to land."

"There's too many! We'll never get out!" Cole says.

"Keep fighting. They'll have to run out of batteries at some point," Kai says.

"Well, I'm not so sure about that," Zane says as some robots get returned to normal with a golden and silver light, making the ninjas cheer.

Lloyd and Y/n arrive on their Golden and Silver Dragon.

"Robot versus Ninja?" Lloyd asks.

"Dare we ask?" Y/n asks.

"All right!" Cole cheers.

"You lovebirds are a sight for sore eyes," Kai says.

"So you couldn't help yourself. The Golden and Silver Ninjas, we meet again," The Overlord says.

"Overlord. We defeated you once, we'll defeat you again," Lloyd said.

"Oh, I don't want to fight," He says. "I just want one of your powers."

"No, Lloyd, Y/n, your powers are only making them stronger," Wu says.

"But how do we fight?" Lloyd asks.