Chapter 32

"What are you looking at, Zippy?" Jay asks as they ride on a blimp.

"The next one out of the tournament," Griffin replies.

"Uh, heh."

"Why do scared to show us your back, Shadow?" Kai asks. "Worried that we're going to find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?"

"I hope this next fight is between you and me," Shade responds. "Because I'm going to put you on your back."

Mr. Pale begins to whistle.

"Do you mind?" Skylor asks.

"Tensions are high," Garmadon comments.

"Yeah, not as high as we are now," Lloyd replies. "Can hardly see the island from up here."

"I've had enough of this," Neuro says. "I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?"

He opens the control room, seeing no one piloting it. He groans.

"How do I know if this thing's on?" On-screen Chen asks. "Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh. I'm on? Right now? Ahem. Ahem. Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Insted of fighting for a Jadeblade, today, you will be fighting for something different," He syas before showing a picture of Nya.

"Nya," The two siblings immediately say.

"You know her?" Skylor asks.

"It's our sister," Kai replies.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island," Chen says.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen."

"Find her and you will automatically move on..." Chen says.

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers."

"... to the final round!"

"He wants us all to hunt her down?" Jay asks. "She won't stand a chance."

"Then we have to find her," Y/n says. "Before any of the other elemental masters do."

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop," Chen says, making everyone gasp. "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes," He says as everyone grabs a parachute except Garmadon. "Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo."

Y/n hurries and places the parachute on Garmadon, despite his protests.

"That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves," Lloyd says before they all drop.

Y/n quickly summons her wings and dive down the hole.

"Lloyd, use your energy dragon," Jay says.

"I can't!" Lloyd says, still falling. "I can't get it to work!" He says as Jay lands on Griffin's parachute.

"Get your own chute, Lead Foot," The elemental master says.

Jay catches a parachute. "I got one! I got one!" He laughs.

"Your powers don't work because you aren't controlling your fear. Focus," Garmadon says as Mr. Pale stole Lloyd's parachute even though there was a free one. "Control your fear. Don't let it control you. Center yourself."

Neuro takes Kai's parachute, the fire ninja grabbing another one. "There's two parachutes left, but they're too far away."

Lloyd and his father grabs the same parachute that was the closest to them. "We'll share."