Chapter 25

"We can't do this alone anymore," Lloyd says in the Temple of Light. "As long as we have all this power, they'll never stop coming for us."

"From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again," Zane says.

"He's right," Jay says.

"Absolutely," Cole agrees.

"Let's do this," Kai says before the Golden and Silver Ninjas strike the bell again and gave the other four ninjas back their powers.

"The Elemental Power," Zane says. "It's inside us."

"Fire!"

"Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this?" Jay asks.

"No dirt off my shoulders."

"Chill out."

"Foolishness," Garmadon says. "This decision puts everybody in jeopardy."

"But it was your son's and Y/n's decision to make," Wu says.

"The young take too many risks," Garmadon complains. "They should listen to their fathers."

"Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother. We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier."

"As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest."

"Pythor, my drones are starting to ask questions. You say this is the Overlord's plan, yet we have not seen him," Cryptor tells the white snake.

"No. He's, uh, consumed at the moment," Pythor responds.

"This is an ambitious undertaking. If we find out you are pretending he's alive only to use us, you will pay dearly."

"The Overlord will reveal himself when he chooses to. May I remind you, you can always be reprogrammed," Pythor tells the Nindroid before leaving to find the Overlord. "The Nindroids are impatient. They doubt your existence."

"They mustn't see me in my weakened state. If the Ninja hadn't interrupted the transference, I wouldn't look like this. Not...not to worry. Soon, I will be strong. And soon, we will finish Project Arcturus," The Overlord says.

"Forgive my ambivalence. It's just that this plan. It's...it's—"

"It's the only way I can become the Golden and Silver Master. With news of Lloyd and Y/n giving away their Golden and Silver powers, there's no use hunting them anymore."

The Ninjas are in Borg Tower to search for the other Nindroids.

"Any update on the search?" Garmadon asks.

"Our cameras haven't picked up any trace of Pythor or Borg, but the Ninja are in the field where we don't have eyes," Wu says.

"No sign of Nindroids in the Toxic Bogs," Lloyd says on the computer.

"Lloyd, while you and Y/n are out there, do you have time to search the Glacier Barrens?" Wu asks.

"Hey, we may not be able to move mountains anymore, but we can still cover ground. Over and out."

"Project Arcturus?" Garmadon asks.

"Two days ago, Zane and P.I.X.A.L. intercepted a coded message. Something with the codename 'Project Arcturus,'" Wu explains.

"I think I may have made a discovery," The postman says as he rearranges the letters. "Carrot Cup Juster."

"What's a juster?" Wu asks.

"I don't know. Yet," The postman says.

"Keep looking, I don't think that's it."

"Arcturus..." Garmadon says. "Long ago, didn't we face a Serpentine general by that name?"