Chapter 37

I'm back :)

"Hmmm, hands up, Lord Garmadon! All four of them!" The Night Watchman says as he lifts up the animatronic's four arms. "Oh, that's right. Ninjago won't be seeing the likes of you anymore. Good riddance. Hyah!"

Amid his playing around, the watchman doesn't notice the shadowy figure walk past him.

"I say we join forces, take that hunky Night Watchman out," He imitates Chen. "Chen! Ah. No surprise you'd betray me," He voices Garmadon.

The shadowy figure walks by again, causing the Night Watchman to gasp out in shock. "Who's there? The museum's closed. I know Spinjitzu!"

His flashlight turns off.

"Huh? That is odd," He says as he fixes the flashlight.

The light flashes at an animatronic and scares the life out of him as he screams. "Phew. I'm legally required to share I've unlocked my full potential."

Laughter echoes through the museum and the Lloyd animatronic malfunctions.

"I am the Ultimate Spi-Spinjitzu Master-er. I am the Ul-Ultimate Spi-Spi-Spinjitzu Master."

"That's it. I'm calling it in. Let's see who's laughing. Huh?" He asks rhetorically.

Within the next few moments, he lets out a loud scream.

In the morning, at the Endless Sea, the ninja flew together on their dragons to look for a mutant Fangfish.

Kai and Lloyd laugh, having gotten into a playful mode earlier on.

"Getting ahead of yourself, Kai?" Lloyd asks. "Heh. I'm leading this charge."

Kai yells when he is splashed with water.

Jay laughs. "That's one way to cool off a hothead."

"Hey, no one messes up my hair!" Kai says and splashes water.

Zane spits and coughs up the water.

Cole laughs. "You okay there, Zane?"

"Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out," Zane replies.

"Then we're in luck, a big fish is right on our tail," Y/n points out.

"Oh, no."

The fish launches out of the water and the dragons barely miss its mouth.

"There he blows," Cole says.

"Based on its weight and size, this is the mutant Fangfish terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source," Pixal informs.

"Pixal says this is the one," Zane says.

"And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium," Lloyd instructs.

"Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?" Jay asks sarcastically.

"Heck no. He was twice the size," Kai brags before the fish lunges at him. "Whoa!"

"He's almost as hungry as you, Cole."

"And twice as ugly as you, Jay," Cole shoots back, leading everyone but Lloyd and Jay to laugh.

"It's time for the catch of the day. In line formation!"

"It's right behind us," Cole points out after the dragons got into their single-file formation.

"Now!"

The dragons split off in two directions. The Fangfish launched out of the water and landed in the fisherman's boat.