Chapter 26

"Have they melted down the Golden Weapons?" The Overlord asks Pythor.

"Yes," The said snake replies. "The Golden Armor will be ready for your evil bidding, my Dark Lordship."

"Borg's still here? What use is he now that Project Arcturus is completed?" He laughs, "Yes. Yes! Behold the beginnings of the Golden and Silver Master!"

"You're...you're releasing me? But what have you done? What now?" Cyrus asks.

"Now you watch your city and all of Ninjago fall. And bow to a new master. Looks like you already have that part down," Cryptor laughs.

"How can I stop this?" Cyrus asks himself.

"These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere," Kai says.

"Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?" Jay asks.

"How about 'It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you,'" Cole says as Y/n snaps.

"For god's sake, the two of you! We are miles away from Earth, our oxygen will run out, we have no way back home, AND YOU'RE STILL ARGUING OVER NYA!" She yells.

"Can't I care for both of you?" Nya asks. "Now just don't give up."

"My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden and Silver Master," Lloyd says.

"Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself," Garmadon says.

"They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time," Pixal states.

"Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other," Wu says.

"He's right. We can get off this planet," Lloyd says.

"What about your Green and Purple Powers?" Kai asks.

"It's too far," Zane states. "They'd never be able to keep their focus that long."

Cole sighs. "No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?"

"That's it!" Y/n says.

"You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?" Jay asks.

"No, but we can make one," Y/n says.

"Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone," Lloyd states.

"And Kai's Fire could weld the missing parts," Zane adds.

"Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting," Kai says.

"Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft," Cole says.

"Haha. Hey! Hey. This could actually work," Jay cheers.

"Let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly," Kai says as they begin their work.

"Boosters?"

"Check."

"Electronics?"

"Check."

"Navigation?"

"Check."

"How are we holding together?"

"Bubblegum and a wish," Cole answers.

"Then, let's go home!" Y/n says.

"They have liftoff!" Nya says as they cheer.

Back at the city, the ground rumbles.

"What is this now? Hasn't Ninjago suffered enough already?" A woman asks.