Summary

Hi guys! Author here. Just below here is a quick summary of where this story is starting off and everything that happened beforehand! :)

Marinette has graduated high school and is now in college. In the last two years of high school things have changed a lot for her. She started dating Luka her junior year, but recently had broken up because Luka was moving to Italy for better opportunities.

They both decided that long distance was not going to work

They both decided that long distance was not going to work. For the most part, Marinette has partially gotten over Adrien, but she will always have that small soft spot for him. After all, he was her first love. She is now single, and a little confused on where her heart belongs.

Adrien has also graduated and his situation is quite similar to Marinette's relationship wise. He had recently gotten out of a relationship with Kagami, and he isn't really as heartbroken as most expected him to be.
They did almost everything together considering how strict their parents were. They were basically each other's escape. Adrien recently realized that his heart ached for more than what Kagami could offer, and he ended it their junior year. Without Kagami as an escape from his father's strict rules, he started going out in public as Chat noir more often. His feelings for Ladybug have calmed down since his sophomore year and he's also been pretty confused as to where his heart belongs as well.

Alya and Nino are still going strong after 4 great years of being each other's best friend and significant other. Marinette told Alya that she was ladybug sophomore year and it hasn't changed much regarding their relationship. Alya hasn't told Nino anything, and Adrien has yet to tell Nino about his double life as Chat noir.