Plan C Since We Skipped Plan B

Third Person POV: (Next Morning)

Marinette slowly opened her eyes. She woke up with a tight feeling in her abdomen. She clenched her stomach and winched in pain. She felt like she was going to throw up last nights dinner.

She sprawled out of the bed and ran for the toilet. She made it to the bowl and tried catching her breath.

"What the fuck was that about?" She thought to herself, flushing the toilet.

She got up from the bathroom floor and peeked to see if she had woken Adrien.

He was still sound asleep on his side of the bed. Marinette let out a quiet breath.

She anxiously crept her way to the bedroom door and walked out into the hall.

She checked her phone to see what time it was.

"6:20?!" She thought to herself, slowly opening Alya's door.

She peeked her head inside to find Nino snoring and Alya on the other side of him.

Marinette knew it was early, but she needed to talk to her best friend.

She crept her way to Alya's side of the bed.

"Alya..." She whispered, attempting to wake her up.

Alya groaned and slowly opened her eyes to see Marinette.

"Mari... ? What time is it?" She groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Early, I know. I'm sorry, but I just need to talk to you. It's an emergency." Marinette pleaded handing Alya her sweater and glasses.

"Meet me on the back porch." She finished, walking out of the room.

(The back porch, 6:32am)

Alya opened the sliding door and found Marinette sitting and watching the sunrise. She took a seat next to her and stretched.

"What's wrong, girl?" Alya mumbled, still trying to wake up.

"I just threw up, and I don't remember eating anything bad." Marinette replied.

Alya paused and looked at Marinette with a confused expression.

"But- I thought you said you were on birth control? Th-That is if it was morning sickness..." Alya stated a little more aware of what was happening.

"I forgot to take my last 5 pills. I was so distracted with everything that happened with Adrien and Luka.." Marinette mumbled, trying to stay calm.

"Okay, girl listen to me. We're going to go to the drugstore and grab a test." Alya started.

"Then we're going to come back and see what happens. If it's negative then we're good, but if it ends up being positive, then that's up to you and Adrien. Let's try not to think about that yet though.." She finished, reassuring her best friend.

Marinette took a breath in through her nose and let it out through her mouth.

"Okay, let me grab my purse real quick, then we can go." Marinette mumbled, getting up to go inside.