The Morning After Without a Pill

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Marinette's POV:

How the hell does he look so gorgeous sleeping? I'll never understand.

Last night was something else. Where did he learn to do that? There's no way that was his first time.

She turned to lay on her back and started to think.

I wonder if he pleasured Kagami like that... I know I lost my virginity to Luka, but just the thought of Kagami and Adrien having sex made me feel some type of way. Did he really love her that much?

Third Person POV:

She let out a heavy sigh and sat up. The room was chilly from the AC. Marinette took the covers off of her legs and got up to go to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror and noticed 3 big, purple hickeys on her neck.

"Shit." Marinette mumbled.

She turned on the sink and started splashing her face with water. Then, she walked over to the shower, turned it on, and waited for the water to warm up.

She started to undress.

Before Marinette could get into the large glass shower, she heard a knock on the bathroom door. She panicked and grabbed her towel. She cracked open the door and found Adrien, shirtless, looking down on her from the other side.

 She cracked open the door and found Adrien, shirtless, looking down on her from the other side

"Good Morning, Beautiful." Adrien said in his low morning voice.

"That was sexy." Marinette thought to herself.

"May I? I need to wash my face." He asked with a light smirk.

Marinette smiled and opened the door to let him in.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to be quick." Adrien said while splashing his face with the water.

Marinette turned around to face the shower. She took a quick breath before dropping her towel in front of Adrien.

He paused, and eyed her down through the mirror.

Adrien's POV:

You have got to be joking. What a fucking tease. Her body is so beautiful I can't help but look.

Third Person POV:

He turns off the sink and dries his face with a towel. He starts to slip off his boxers and throws them in the laundry basket. Marinette turns around before entering the shower to look at him.

"I don't think we're quite finished Princess." Adrien murmured walking up to her.

He pulled her to his bare body. She felt his body heat and his brawny arms wrapping around her waist. He started to explore her soft figure with his hands. He made his way to her bottom, gripping it firmly before swiftly picking her up. Marinette's breathing intensified.

She wrapped her legs around him as he carried her into the steaming shower. He stared her in her eyes as she stared back.

"You're so beautiful, Marinette." Adrien whispered in her ear while twirling a piece of her hair.

Marinette couldn't help herself. She smashed her lips onto his while cupping his face in her hands. Adrien kissed her back, pushing her against the tile while still in his arms.

He puts her down but keeps her close to his chest. He starts massaging her breast and works his other hand down to her entrance. He starts lightly circling her sweet spot as she moans into his mouth. He gently inserts one finger inside, trying to feel every inch of her. She whimpers with pleasure. He tries two fingers. He could feel how warm and tight she was. He wanted even more. He started to finger her more aggressively as she whimpered and moaned with delight.

He turned her around so that her back was against his chest. He gently picked up her leg and gripped her thigh. His other hand slipped underneath her and his fingers were inserted inside once again. Marinette's moans became louder and raspy. He started licking her neck, and she gripped his shoulder.

"MARINETTE! ADRIEN! GET UP, WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!" Alya yelled from outside their bedroom door.

Adrien paused and smirked at Marinette. He noticed her all flustered and watched her heavy breathing. He loved seeing her in this state.

They both stopped and turned off the shower. Adrien licked his lips as he watched Marinette pull herself together.

"We'll have to come back to this later, Princess." Adrien whispered while lifting her chin up to look at him.

They both got dressed and grabbed their things for the beach.