The Club

⚠️TW Sexual Harassment/Assault⚠️
Third Person POV:

The group was finally done getting ready and it was time to leave for the club. The guys were impatiently waiting at the front door for the girls.

"MARINETTE! ALYA! CHLOE! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Kim complained.

"DON'T RUSH US KIM! I'M SORRY THAT IT TAKES YOU TWO SECONDS TO GET READY! EXPLAINS A LOT!" Chloe taunted from the upstairs bathroom.

Kim scoffed.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT.. THAT IT TAKES YOU..  3 HOURS!! TO LOOK JUST AS BAD AS BEFORE!" He countered.

The guys snickered dumbly while fist bumping Kim.

"You guys look so stupid." Alya teased walking out of Marinette's bathroom.

The guys stopped laughing. They all fixed their attitudes and started fidget.

Nino's mouth dropped while he admired how beautiful his girl friend looked.

Alya's curls bounced with every step she took. She was wearing some nudeish-pink eye shadow, and some light, shiny lip gloss. She had on some black ripped jeans that complimented her curves beautifully, an orange bralette top that flattered her chest nicely, and some cute 3 inch high heel boots.

She stopped to look at the guys staring.

"Nino, I think you're drooling." Alya joked walking up to him.

Nino pulled her into a tight hug and squeezed what was his.

"Nino!" Alya squealed.

"You.. look.. amazing babe.." Nino said in awe.

"I know I do, but thank you for the compliment." Alya teased with a wink.

The guys rolled their eyes.

"Yeah yeah, we get it. You're in love." They all mumbled.

Marinette came out of the room next.

Once again.. The guys stared in awe, shocked at how good she looked.

Her hair was down and flowed side to side as she walked. She had on some winged eyeliner and bold, red lipstick. She was wearing a black mini skirt that hugged all the right places, a complimentary red crop top, and some 4 inch black, open toed heels.

"Look at that guys, Mari doesn't look like a little girl anymore." Kim taunted.

Marinette gave him an irritated look.

"I'm just playing, Mari. You look amazing." Kim smiled.

Adrien eyed her up and down. He took notice every detail and in every area. He couldn't look away.

Marinette walked up to him and looked in his eyes.

"You look handsome as always, Adrien Agreste." she flirted with a smirk.

He didn't know what to say, so he blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I'd kiss you right here, in front of everybody, if you hadn't just finished your makeup." he whispered.

Marinette turned red and giggled.

"We can come back to that comment later." she whispered back into his ear.

The group eventually left the house and were on their way to the club.

(At the club)

The group of friends walked into the loud and crowded building. Music was blasting, drinks were flying, people were dancing. This night was going to be fun.

"Ivan and I are going to get us a round of shots! Be right back! Alya, find us a booth or something!" Kim hollered as he walked towards the bar.

"Kim and his alcohol! I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a DUI yet!" Alya yelled, trying to be heard over the music.

They all drank, and took some hits from the hookahs that the club offered to each booth.

Kim, Ivan, Mylene, Chloe, Sabrina, and Alix were all on the dance floor having the time of their lives. Nino's been chatting it up with the Dj, trying to convince him to let him play.

Adrien, Alya, and Marinette were in the booth watching everyone's belongings.

"I'm going to head to the restroom!" Adrien said in Marinette's ear so she could hear him.

She nodded and held his drink for him.

"I'm going to get Nino away from the Dj, It's obvious that he's bothering him!" Alya laughed as she got up from the booth.

Now Marinette was left in the booth alone and a little drunk.

Not too long after, this stranger had walked up to Marinette's booth. It was obvious that he was heavily under the influence. Marinette asked him if he needed help or something. The man shook his and head sat down next to Marinette.

"What's your name, sexy." The stranger said as he put his arm around her.

Marinette started to get uncomfortable real fast. She looked towards the bathroom to try and spot Adrien. She couldn't see him.

"What's wroong? Whoo are ya lookin for?" The stranger asked.

"Please get your arm off of me." Marinette urged as she tried to slide away from him.

"Wheree are ya goin?? Let's have some fun tonight, whatcha think?" The man harassed her, as he started feeling her up.

Marinette felt dizzy, and she felt like she could hear the music getting louder.

"Alya!" She tried yelling for her best friend, but couldn't be heard over the music and singing.

"Who are ya yellin for lil lady.. Let's get to know each other." The man said as he licked her neck and fondled her breast.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Marinette demanded, pushing the stranger.

He put his hands up and licked his lips.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.." The stranger threatened.

Marinette was too drunk to do anything. She looked desperately to Tikki who was hiding in her purse. Tikki knew she had to help Marinette, but also keep her identity secret.

She flew up to the roof of the building trying to spot Alya and keep an eye on Marinette. She didn't have much time. It was taking too long trying to find Alya.

She then remembered that if Adrien was here, so was Plagg. She flew back down to the booth and looked in Adrien's coat. She found Plagg eating a piece of camembert.

"Plagg! Please find Adrien! Someone is feeling up on Marinette in the other booth!" Tikki pleaded desperately.

Plagg burped nervously and went to go find him.

"Pssstt! Adrien!" Plagg whispered in Adrien's ear. "Get out of this line! Someone's touching up on your little girlfriend in places they shouldn't be!" Plagg said sheeplishly.

Adrien's eyes widen.

He pushed his way out of the bathroom line and ran to find Marinette.