Movie Night

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Third Person POV: (Back at the Airbnb, In the loft)

Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino finished up their dinner, boxed their leftovers, and got in the van to head back to the airbnb. Once they made it back, they slipped off their shoes and went upstairs to see who was still awake. They found Chloe, Sabrina, and Alix watching '90 Day Fiance' on the tv.

"How was dinner?" Chloe asked sipping her ice water.

The four stared at each other, then let out some quiet laughs.

"Interesting.." Nino replied, nervously clearing his throat.

Chloe stared at them wondering why they were acting weird.

"Hm.. okay then." She followed, already losing interest in the conversation.

"Anyways.. Could we use the tv? We want to watch a movie." Alya asked with a convincing smile.

"Sure, I was starting to get tired anyways." Alix yawned while stretching her arms.

"Yeah, I'm going to head to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning." Sabrina mumbled following Alix down the stairs.

"Want to watch with us, Chloe?" Marinette asked sitting down next to her on the couch.

Chloe ignored Marinette and got up from the couch to walk down the stairs.

"Goodnight uglies." She echoed from her room before closing the door.

Marinette paused and turned to Alya.

"She's getting nicer... I think..?" Marinette mumbled with a blank expression.

"Yeah.. I see it. Just wait, she'll come around." Alya replied rolling her eyes.

(1am, they just finished the scary movie)

"That movie was shit..I don't think I flinched once.." Alya scoffed stuffing her face with popcorn.

Nino started snoring. Alya looked up at him.

"Is he really asleep right now?" Marinette giggled reaching for her water.

Alya sighed and got up from the couch.

"That's our que to head to bed." She stated starting to yawn.

Alya shook Nino's leg attempting to wake him up. He slowly started opening his eyes. He looked at her with a confused expression on his face.

"How long was I out..? Is the movie over?" He mumbled, still half asleep.

"Yes, Nino. Cmon, let's go to bed." She groaned pulling him off of the couch.

Alya helped Nino down the stairs and looked back to Marinette and Adrien to wish them goodnight. Marinette blew her a kiss and turned her attention to Adrien. He smiled at her and his eyes started to trail their attention to her lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Agreste?" Marinette smirked cupping his cheek in her hand.

Adrien smiled at her and kissed the tip of nose. He felt so much comfort in her presence. He never wanted to leave her side.

"You're so beautiful, Marinette." He whispered moving towards her lips.

Marinette closed her eyes and gravited closer to his face.

His lips brushed against hers..

softly and delicately, like butterfly wings

just long enough to where he could inhale her breath.

the warmth of her skin..

They let go. Talking to each other with their eyes and breathing.

The taste of her cherry chap stick lingered long after she had gone.

Adrien loved kissing Marinette.

He loved her in general.

"I love you Adrien... I really do." She whispered, her forehead resting against his.

Adrien showed a light smile and cupped her face.

"I love you more than you'll ever know Marinette." He replied, enclosing his lips on hers once again.

He moved his way down to her neck, smelling the scent of vanilla and lavender on her collar.

He gently pressed his lips onto her warm and delicate skin.

She felt chills run down her spine and throughout her legs.

She loved the way Adrien kissed her.

So passionate.

Soft yet immersive, gentle yet powerful all at the same time.

She ran her hands through his ash blond hair and let out a shy breath.

He could tell that he was pleasing her.

His hands started traveling curves with intent, gripping lightly, but also with force.

Encouraging, kneading, pleading, controlling.

Soft skin and hard muscles.

Two bodies tentative, but with growing insistence.

Adrien could taste the electricity between their lips.

One of Marinette's hands ran through Adrien's hair while the other traveled down his firm chest.

She slowly made her way to the bulge in his pants. She couldn't help herself. She began to pull down his zipper.

Adrien let out a low chuckle into Marinette's mouth and picked her up off of the couch.

He could feel her lips press harder against his. Her tongue slipped it's way inside his mouth.

He lightly sucked on her bottom lip as he carried her down the stairs.

They both came up for air with heavy breaths and dirty desires.

Adrien pushed his way into their room, still holding Marinette with ease. They both fell onto the large bed, melting into the mattress.

"Let's do this the quick way.." Marinette whispered in his ear with a smirk.

Adrien's eyes widened.

She got on top of him and pulled his shirt off.

"Taking control again, are we?" Adrien teased, tucking a piece of Marinette's messy, raven black hair behind her ear.

She ran her hands down his carved and firm abdomen.

He closed his eyes and let Marinette take full control.

He began to feel a craving desire inside of his boxers.

He couldn't wait much longer.