First Night, First Time

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Third Person POV:

Marinette and Adrien were finally unpacked and settled in. Adrien flopped backwards onto the huge king bed, and let out a tired sigh. Marinette flopped on the opposite side of the bed, stretched, and let out a big yawn. They were both pretty tired from the flight and all that walking around the airport.

Adrien turned to face Marinette. He admired her from where he was, and all he could think about is what her lips could taste like right now. After all these years of just considering her a friend, he was starting to get curious. Marinette caught him staring.

"What's on your mind Agreste?" She asks in a weary voice.

That turned him on. He loves the way she sounds when she's tired. It's just something about those low eyes, and that soft tone. It makes him want more.

"Why are you so far away from me? I don't bite." Adrien teases with a slight smirk.

Marinette shows a small smile and gets up from the bed. Adrien follows her with his eyes. She slowly walks toward him, and makes eye contact. Adrien sits up and repositions himself to look at her more comfortably. She crawls on top of him and sits on his lap. That drove him wild.

He started to position his hands onto her hips and kept eye contact. Marinette stared at his lips. She wanted to kiss them more than ever. Adrien put his hand on the back of Mari's head and gently pulled her closer to his face. They were so close that they could feel each other's breath.

"Fuuckk Nino! Yes, yes, yes! Shiiiit, keep doing that-"

Marinette and Adrien paused and turned their heads to the door. Alya and Nino just happened to be fucking in the room right across from theirs. Alya's moans caught them off guard.

They turned to each other again and bursted out laughing.

"ALYA! NINO! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Alix yelled from her room upstairs.

"Sorry dudes!" Nino responded, out of breath.

Mari and Adrien kept laughing. Eventually, Marinette got off of Adrien's lap and rolled over to the side of him. They laid facing each other, still craving more. Adrien pulled Mari closer to him. They both slipped under the covers, and Adrien continued to hold her tight. He kissed her forehead, and moved down to her nose and eventually made it to her lips.

"May I?" He asked her softly.

Without a real answer, Marinette pressed her lips against his. The kiss was passionate. One she's been waiting for since freshmen year, and yes, it was worth the wait. The kiss became more aggressive and hot. Marinette wrapped her leg around his, craving more. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, and she let out a slight moan. Mari sucked his bottom lip, craving him like she's never craved before.

Adrien moved down from her lips to her neck. He starts kissing and sucking on her warm skin that smelt of vanilla and lavender. Adrien wanted even more..

His hand slipped underneath her shirt. Without hesitation, Mari pulls off her shirt, granting Adrien consent to do as he pleases. Adrien slips underneath the covers and starts to explore the gorgeous body that she has grown into. He slides his hand behind her back and swiftly un-clips her bra. He moves the bra out of the way and gently massages her warm breasts. He kisses her nipples softly and turns circles around them with his tongue. Marinette moans as he pleasures her.

Adrien starts kissing his way down to her entrance. Before he makes his next move, he comes up from under the covers and asks, "May I Princess?"

Marinette nods to give consent and runs her hands through his silky, golden hair. Adrien slides her sweats off and throws them in the corner of the room. He takes off her panties and throws them in the same direction. Her legs slowly opened wider, making it easier for him to pleasure her. He started kissing her entrance right on her sweet spot. Soon, kisses turned into licks. He pleasured her until her legs started shaking.

"Fuuck Adrien-" Marinette whimpered.

She was almost there. She could feel it building up, more and more. Just before she was about to release, Adrien gently slips it in.

"Holy shiit Adrien-" Marinette moaned, gripping his back muscles with her nails.

It felt so big inside of her. Adrien's strokes started off slow, making sure that he wasn't hurting her. Marinette threw her head back in satisfaction. She wrapped her legs around his waist craving more.

"Faster Adrien, faster." She moaned.

Adrien started stroking faster and deeper. He could feel her wrapping around his dick. He's never felt this much pleasure before. They started to aggressively make-out while he pleased her with deep strokes. He shoved his tongue down her throat. He wanted all of Marinette, every inch. They created a rhythm in his strokes and Marinette could feel the building sensation again.

"Yes Adrien, just like that baby-" Marinette moaned, gripping his hair into her hand.

Adrien could feel that he was close, but he wanted to make sure that Marinette finished. He pulled out and started licking her entrance once again. She started shaking and her moans became more aggressive. He slipped inside once more and after two strokes Marinette threw her head back and released.

"Uughhhhh Adrienn- Yes baby, yes." She moaned in a shaky, high pitched tone.

That last sentence was all he needed. He pulled out and released on her stomach, leaning over and gripping the top of the headboard.

Their heavy breathing was in sync, and they both laid down staring at the ceiling.

Adrien got up to get Marinette a towel from their bathroom. Once she was cleaned up, he kissed her goodnight and held her to his chest until they both fell asleep.

Hope that was sinful enough for you guys😈

Smut chapters will probably be the longest by the way.

Hope you guys are enjoying so far :))