2 Truths and 1 Lie

Third Person POV:

Marinette stared at Luka wide eyed and her breathing intensified.

"I'm sorry, Marinette! I'm so sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." Luka babbled regretting his actions.

Marinette was frozen. She didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Mari... ?" Luka mumbled, wondering if she was going to react.

"Th- That's okay.. Luka.." Marinette stuttered, still blankly staring.

Luka looked embarrassed. He didn't want to make Marinette feel uncomfortable, that was never his intention.

"I think it's best if I go back out there with the group, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable Marinette." Luka said while standing up from the bed.

"No! ... I mean- no Luka.. you didn't make me feel uncomfortable." Marinette blurted, standing up to reach for his arm.

He looked her in her eyes, admiring how deep and beautiful they were.

He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and began to show a gentle smile.

"I've missed you so much Marinette that it hurts." He sighed starting to hold her hand.

She frowned.

"Look Luka.." Marinette began, trying not to look him in his eyes.

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately.. mainly when I'm drunk, which is still pretty often." She giggled, starting to look up at him. "But, I don't think that I can kiss you right now.." She mumbled.

Luka let out a deep sigh and pulled Marinette into a tight hug.

"I understand, Marinette. You know I will always love you no matter what. Even if you choose not to love me back, I'll still support you and your decision." He said, squeezing her tighter than before.

Marinette frowned and nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Just know, I will always be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on.. I will always be there for you in your times of need... and I will always be there for you when the ones that you love aren't." Luka expressed, leaving a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

The both stood there embracing each other until Marinette let go.

"How long are you going to be here Luka?" She asked looking up at him.

"Only 3 days, I just wanted to check on you and make sure that you were okay." He explained.

"I still haven't thanked you for coming all the way out here. I don't understand why you pulled such an extraordinary stunt and so quickly.." Marinette said starting to blush.

"You know why..." Luka stated, cupping her cheek with his hand.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. It was Adrien.

"Hey... everything alright in there?" Adrien asked on the other side of the door.

"Yeah! We were.. just catching up a bit!" Marinette replied anxiously.

"Could I come in and grab something real quick?" Adrien asked with a troubled tone.

"Uh, yeah!" Marinette answered.

Adrien walked in and studied the whole room, making sure that nothing was happening. He made his way to the dresser and grabbed something random from the drawers. When he turned around to head for the door, he slowly looked Luka up and down, and continued his way out.

Luka looked at Adrien then back to Marinette.

"Are you two... sharing this room?" Luka asked with a blank expression.

"Yeahhh.. we got stuck with this one since all the other rooms with single beds were taken... at least that's what Alya said" Marinette chuckled nervously while looking at her feet.

"Oh... okay." Luka said under his breath, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm going to go talk to Jules about something, I'll be right back." He smiled while leaving the room.

Marinette let out a deep breath and relaxed her body. She felt so tense after that kiss. She didn't exactly know how to feel about it.

Before Marinette could walk out of her room, Adrien barged in and closed the door behind him.

"AH! Adrien! You scared me!" Marinette laughed while following him with her eyes.

Adrien stood in front of Marinette with a serious expression on his face. He let out a sigh.

"What happened in here, Marinette?" He uttered trying not to look upset.

"What do you mean?" Marinette asked, pretending to act clueless.

Adrien sighed and leaned up against the wall.

"So, you're telling me.. that nothing happened in here.. between you and your ex.. with the door shut?" Adrien asserted, still trying to be nice.

Marinette froze. She didn't know if she wanted to tell Adrien that Luka kissed her.

"Well.. ?" Adrien pressured.

She took a breath and explained.

"He wanted to talk to me about how I was doing.. He was genuinely worried about me." Mari explained.

"Then, he confessed to me that he still loved me.." She sighed, looking at the ground.

Adrien stared at her blankly. He was nervous to hear if there was more.

"Is that it.. ?" He asked sheepishly.

"Yes." She finished. "That's all that happened, Adrien."

He let out a deep breath and walked towards Marinette.

"I'm sorry, Marinette. I didn't mean to come off as overprotective or too controlling." Adrien sighed placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'm just starting to realize that I really care about you, and it made me feel some type of way seeing you walk in here with your ex." Adrien admitted.

Marinette started to blush. She kind of liked seeing Adrien get all worried and overprotective. It was a side of him that she's never seen before. Reminded her of her kitty.

Since you besties hate Luka so much, I didn't add the smut that I was planning on adding lmfao.

Hope you guys are enjoying so far!

"He wanted to talk to me about how I was doing.. He was genuinely worried about me." (Truth)

"Then, he confessed to me that he still loved me.." (Truth)

"Is that it.. ?" "Yes." (Lie)

NO MORE LUKA SLANDER, HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT :'(

I will make them fuck... this is a threat.😭😐
LMFAO, love you besties.❤️