Drunken Mistakes

Third Person POV:

It was now 3 in the morning and everyone, except Alya and Adrien, were passed out. Alix crashed on the kitchen floor, Kim and Chloe fell asleep in the shower, Mylene and Ivan were cuddling on the pull-out bed inside the couch, and Sabrina was sound asleep in her room.

Alya made sure everyone had a blanket before heading to sleep and Adrien started cleaning up the trash and shot cups.

Soon after, they both headed for bed.

As Adrien opened the bedroom door he found Marinette passed out next to a puddle of her own yak. He let out a deep sigh and went to grab something to clean the mess with.

After cleaning up her mess, he tried waking her up.

"Mari.." Adrien whispered softly.

She groaned and turned the other way.

He picked her up, and lightly kissed her hand.

"Yeah, I know. You feel like shit." Adrien mumbled in her ear.

He carried her to the bathroom and turned on the lights.

Marinette groaned in agony and covered her already shut eyes.

"Sorry Mari." Adrien whispered dimming the bathroom lights.

Adrien sat her up and gently took off her shirt that was covered in throw up. He walked to the sink and dampened a wash cloth. He started to clean her up

Marinette studied his face as he cleaned her chest

Marinette studied his face as he cleaned her chest. She noticed that his full focus was on her, and only her. She felt that warm comfort.

"Are you gonna be sick again, Mari?" Adrien asked.

Marinette shook her head and closed her eyes.

Adrien began to take off the rest of her dirty clothes. He put the laundry in the basket and walked towards the shower. He turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. Then his attention was brought back to Marinette. He could see how tired she was.

He helped her up again, and guided her into the warm shower. He started to undress himself and stepped in with her.

He looked her into her low, weary eyes. He lifted her chin up to see him and stared at her lips.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Luka.." Marinette mumbled softly.

Adrien paused.

He felt his heart sink a little. She was thinking about Luka. Adrien began to wonder if Marinette missed Luka.

"Was she not completely over him?" He asked himself in his head.

He tried his hardest to put his feelings aside, and keep his focus on Marinette.

He lightly kissed her forehead.

"You're welcome, Mari." Adrien whispered.

After their shower, Adrien wrapped Marinette in a towel and laid her on the bed. He threw on some boxers and grabbed one of his shirts for Marinette to sleep in.

He slipped the baggy shirt over Mari's head, and adjusted it to fit her comfortably.

He got into bed with her and pulled her close.

"Goodnight Mari." Adrien whispered as he doze off.

No sins to be found here.

Just broken hearts.😐😔

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you're still enjoying bestie!😋