Hangovers and Regrets

This will be a longer chapter! Enjoy Shawtys😏

Third Person POV: (Alya and Nino's room)

It was the next morning after the group's little party, so you know what that means.

Hangovers.

Alya was the first one awake. When she woke up, she noticed that Nino had fallen asleep with his shoes on. She rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh. She gave him a kiss on his cheek, and got up from the bed.

She went to Marinette and Adrien's room to make sure they both made it to bed.

She opened the door, and found them sound asleep, with Marinette on his chest.

Alya giggled and snapped a picture. She closed their door before leaving.

Alya's POV: (In her head)

Fuck, my head hurts. I didn't bring any pain meds and I already know Nino has none.

I'm pretty sure Sabrina brought some in her bag.

Alya makes her way to Sabrina and Chloe's room.

"Sabrina.." I whispered from her cracked opened door.

I didn't see her respond, so walked over to her purse and borrowed them.

As I was rummaging through, I found her travel along vibrator. I didn't even have the energy to say anything.

Third Person POV: (The upstairs bathroom)

Chloe woke up and found herself cuddling with Kim in the shower. She looked at Kim, who was still out cold, and shook her head.

"How the fuck .. did I sleep with Kim last night.." She mumbled under her breath.

She felt like she was going to yak. She crawled her way out of the walk-in shower, and spewed in the toilet. She could feel her head lighten up, and her body became more relaxed.

Kim woke up and let out a big yawn. Chloe rubbed her head and groaned.

"Really, Kim... do you have to be that loud so early in the morning?" She complained.

"My bad, beautiful. I forgot that you fell asleep with me in here." Kim teased with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and got up from the bathroom floor.

"Where you going?" Kim whined following her with his eyes.

"To my room." Chloe huffed, walking out of the bathroom.

(In the kitchen)

Mylene was awake cooking breakfast. The room smelt of french toast, cinnamon sugar, eggs, and syrup.

Alix began to whine on the kitchen floor as she slowly started to wake up.

"Morning, Alix." Mylene said with a smile, as she stepped over her limp body.

"Mylene, how the hell are you up and cooking." Alix groaned without moving.

Mylene flipped the french toast and turned the fan on above the stove.

"I don't really get hangovers." She answered, still cooking.

Alix ignored her and cuddled up in her blanket that Alya gave her last night.

Juleka and Rose entered the living room. Rose was covered in hickeys and Juleka's hair was all messed up.

"You guys look like shit." Ivan teased, stuffing his face with french toast.