'Eye for an Eye'

Third Person POV: 

Luka took a heavy, direct swing for Adrien's face.

The group let out a high pitched gasp.

Adrien's jaw was struck hard, causing him to take a couple steps back.

"WOAHHHHHH, OKAY! THAT'S IT!! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Alya roared.

"LUKA!" Marinette cried, standing in front of him trying to keep him from swinging again.

Luka stood there, heavily breathing, watching Adrien hold his jaw with his head hung low.

"You should've never... done that.." Adrien mumbled, slowly lifting his head up to see Luka.

Luka stood his ground, keeping that intense eye contact with Adrien.

"GUYS! STOP! NO MORE FIGHTING, IT'S TOO LATE FOR THIS BULLSHIT" Chloe shouted.

Before anyone could say anything else, Adrien lunged toward Luka.

His arm reared back and he decked Luka straight into his right eye.

"STOP, STOP, STOP!!" Sabrina screamed, hiding behind Kim.

"GUYS THAT IS ENOUGH! NO MORE PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON EACH OTHER! THIS IS ABSURD!" Mylene bellowed.

Luka lost his balance but quickly regained it.

"THERE COUFFAINE! WE'RE EQUAL! I'D RATHER NOT WASTE MY TIME BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU MERELY FOR MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT!" Adrien taunted with his fist in a tight ball.

Luka looked up from the ground, covering his right eye.

The scene went silent. All they could hear was the beach waves crashing against the shore every couple of seconds.

"Yeah, you're right Agreste.. we're equal." Luka mumbled, leaning down to pick up his guitar.

Adrien stared at him and watched his every move.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your guys' night. I think it's best if I go. I wouldn't want to do something that I'd regret." He finished, walking his way back to the airbnb.

"Luka.." Juleka quietly called out, following her brother.