Drink or Dare

Third Person POV:

The sun was starting to set, and the group was about ready to head back. They picked up their beach towels, took down the volleyball net, and cleaned up any trash that was left behind.

"Hey! Who's down for some 'Drink or Dare' when we get back up to the house?" Kim asked the group.

"Kim, we all know what happens when you drink." Chloe teased him with a flirty wink.

"Nino and I are down." Alya answered.

"I'm only drinking if we have some Malibu, it tastes the best to me." Rose added.

"Okay well, Ivan, Mylene, and Alix are driving to the store right now, so text them what bottles we should get." Kim said.

(Back at the Airbnb)

"We're back bitches!" Alix cheers while walking in the front door.

Ivan and Mylene followed behind her with the bottles. Everyone huddled around the kitchen island.

"Alright! So we got some strawberry and watermelon Malibu requested by Rose, some blue raspberry vodka and Pink Whitney requested by Alya and Marinette, Some Patron, and some Crown requested by Adrien and Nino." Mylene announced as she placed each bottle on the counter.

"Okay Agreste, I see you requesting Crown." Alya teased.

Adrien laughed and slickly put his arm around Marinette.

"I see what you did there, Adrien." Marinette thought to herself.

"Chloe and Sabrina didn't request anything?" Alya asked.

"Chloe drinks anything! So whatever you guys decided to get wouldn't really matter to her!" Sabrina explained.

"That is not true.. I don't drink just ANYTHING.. just most of it. What do you think I am Sabrina? A fucking alcoholic." Chloe rolled her eyes.

The group all went to the living room and sat in a circle on the floor. Kim grabbed the plastic shot cups and started pouring.

"We can't bring Kim anywhere. He always get's the group drunk." Nino chuckled.

"Cmon man, you know we have the get drunk on this trip at least once." Kim countered.

"Okay guys! I'm starting first!" Alix announced already a little tipsy.

"Chloe! I dare you to let Kim take your shirt off with only his teeth." she snickered.

Chloe cringed and looked at Kim. Kim winked at her and flexed his biceps. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I'm no pussy when it comes to Drink or Dare." she gloats.

"Chloe, it's okay. We know you secretly like Kim." Nino taunted.

The group laughed and took some shots for fun.

She flipped him off while Kim proceeded with the dare.

Next thing you know, Chloe's titties were out and her shirt was hanging from Kim's mouth.

The group cheered and looked to Alya to go next.

"Okay Juleka, I dare you and Rose to go into your room and fuck already, because it's no secret that you both want to!" Alya barked.

The group cheered and started laughing hysterically.

Juleka and Rose looked at each other and blushed. Without saying a word, Juleka stood up, grabbed the bottle of Malibu, and took Rose into their room.

"Fuck all of you." Rose joked as she started giggling with Juleka down the hall.

"So, they're gonna drink all of the strawberry Malibu AND fuck, that's not how the game works." Mylene laughed cuddling up on Ivan.

The group ended up taking shots every 10 minutes, and blasting music knowing that there were no neighbors to complain.

It was a little past midnight and everyone was drunk. Alya, Nino, and Adrien were playing cup pong against Ivan, Mylene, and Alix, Juleka and Rose were still going at it upstairs, Kim and Chloe disappeared into the bathroom (You already know whats going on there), and Marinette was left alone (drunk as hell) in her bedroom.

She stared at her phone and saw Luka's recent post on Instagram. She stared at the picture longer than she intended to.

"Maybe it's the alcohol." She thought to herself.

She opened up her contacts and swiped through until she came to Luka's. Something was telling her to click the call button. Most likely the vodka. Marinette felt gross. She needed Alya. She tried to get up to find her best friend but ended up yakking all over the floor.

Marinette felt instant relief and laid exactly where she was standing on the floor. She needed to close her eyes.