"Let me take care of you"

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️
Third Person POV:

Marinette massaged his bulge and began to unzip his jeans. Adrien could feel himself getting harder. His heart started pounding in his chest as he looked down at her with an amused expression. She slipped her hand inside of his boxers and steadily pulled out his dick.

Adrien slowly pulled down his jeans to make it easier for Marinette to please him. She started giving him a gentle hand job and teased him by placing soft kisses on the top of his tip.

His mind went blank and he closed his eyes to fully experience the pleasure.

His tip began to leak warm precum, showing that Adrien was enjoying himself.

She slipped his length inside of her mouth.

The inside of her mouth was warm and wet.

Her soft lips moved up and down his shaft, the saliva running down to his scrotum.

She pushed his length back even more than before.

He could feel her throat muscles wrap around his tip as she started to go deeper.

She picked up the pace in her movements.

Adrien let out a quiet breath, placing his hand on top of Marinette's head.

He massaged her scalp and watched her take care of him.

He was starting to get close.

Marinette looked up at him and studied his facial expressions.

His face was flushed and his eyes were closed. He was focusing on his breathing.

She felt his dick start pulsating inside of her mouth. She could tell that he was enjoying himself.

Her suction began to get stronger. She placed her focus on his tip while wrapping both of her hands around his shaft.

She turned circles around his tip and double handed his length.

Adrien's legs became tense and he started to get a tingling sensation around his feet.

"I'm close.." Adrien mumbled starting to grip the bedsheets with his free hand.

Marinette took initiative and tried keeping a steady pattern in what she was already doing.

Adrien released into her mouth, letting out low and breathy moans.

He covered his face with his right hand and gripped Marinette's hair in the other.

"fuuuckkkk.." he groaned, facing the ceiling of the room.

She quickly swallowed his cum and came up for air.

Adrien lifted his head and slowly sat up.

She smirked at him while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself." She teased, starting to crawl on top of him.

Adrien's hands explored her body. He caressed every inch and gripped every curve.

He swiftly flipped himself on top of her, placing Marinette underneath.

"Oh? Are we not finished?" She giggled brushing her finger down his cheek.

"If you thought that I wasn't going to pleasure you after all of that, you must be delusional." Adrien smirked, starting to kiss his way down her neck.

Marinette whimpered from the pleasure and she could feel herself getting wetter.

Adrien slipped his hands underneath her tank top.

He brushed over her warm stomach and then glided them behind her back.

She felt chills run down every area that he had come in contact with.

He unclipped her bra and pulled it out from underneath her shirt.

She pulled off her top and looked down at Adrien from the end of the bed.

He smiled at her seductively and made his way down to her entrance placing one hand on her breast.

"Would you like me to stop?" Adrien teased looking up at Marinette from in between her thighs.

"Don't you dare.." She whimpered running her nails through his hair.

Adrien kissed the top of her sweet spot over her panties.

He teased her with his lips, and started massaging her clit with his middle finger.

She started to moan under her breath as she relaxed her body, trying to feel every bit of the pleasure he was granting her.

Adrien couldn't help himself, he held her panties to the side and gently kissed her entrance.

"Adrienn..." Marinette moaned, attempting to bring her knees closer together.

Adrien held her legs in place while he turned circles around her clit.

"Holy shiiitt..." She whimpered biting her bottom lip in satisfaction.

He kept the same motion with his tongue and began to ease his middle finger inside of her entrance.

She started to get wetter, making it easier for his finger to slip inside.

Marinette threw her head back in delight.

He sucked on her clit and fingered her while she squirmed with arousal.

She brought her legs closer to her chest, hinting that she wanted more.

He looked up from his position and smirked with his eyes.

Adrien slowly eased his ring finger inside, alongside his middle.

He started fingering her more aggressively while keeping the same pattern and pace with his tongue.

"fuuckk Adrien..." she mumbled in between breaths.

Her thighs began to twitch with every circle that he turned around her clit.

He took notice in her body language and took his fingers out to slip his tongue inside instead.

Marinette covered her mouth with her hand and grasped onto Adrien's brawny shoulder.

Chills ran through her entire body. She could feel herself building up to her climax.

She moaned into her palm and dug into Adrien's skin with her nails.

"S-so close.." Marinette moaned behind her hand.

Adrien looked up at her and smiled.

"Don't hold back, Princess." He whispered, continuing what he had started.

She released with satisfaction and her legs went numb. She could feel a heartbeat in between her thighs.

Adrien looked up and studied her face.
He made his way up to her, placing himself in between her shaking legs.

Marinette was breathing intensely. It turned him on.

"I liked the sight of you down there." She taunted, pulling him into a tongue full kiss.

She sucked on his tongue, tasting her own flavor from his mouth.

"You continue to amaze me." He whispered in her mouth, while holding her thigh up to his hip.

Well that was.... spicy.... 😳

I'm hoping these chapters are a bit better compared to the last.

I'm starting to run out of ideas for this story due to where they are and how I've written everything so far.

I have tons of ideas for the sequel on the other hand🙄I'm excited to start writing.

Love you guys💋