Overprotective

Third Person POV:

Adrien took the towel back from Luka but kept looking down at him from above.

Luka looked back to see that Adrien hasn't moved.

"Are you good, Agreste?" Luka asked looking a little unhinged.

Marinette opened her eyes and looked over to see the two staring each other down.

"I was kind of trying to say that I wanted my spot back.. 'Couffaine.'" Adrien mocked, now getting serious.

Luka slowly stood up to match Adrien's height, and stared him dead in his eyes.

Adrien started getting flash backs from the Club.

Adrien's POV:

I could feel my heart beating faster.

My fist was in a clench once again.

I didn't want to have to fight Luka, but if the son of bitch tried something funny, it wasn't going to be pretty.

I looked around to see that we had caught the group's attention.

Third Person POV:

"Do we have a problem, Agreste?" Luka whispered with a stern tone.

"FUUUCKKK NOO! WE ARE NOT DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN." Alya blurted standing up.

Luka and Adrien paused and looked in her direction.

"I swearrrr to fucking goodness, god help me, if you assholes put your hands on each other, you'll both be getting socked by me." Alya bellowed, starting to get pissed off.

"Wait, I'm so confused, why are you two angry with each other?" Marinette blurted looking lost.

Luka and Adrien ignored them both and brought their attention right back on each other.

"Adrien, what the fuck has gotten into you? We don't need everyone to witness another fight." Chloe barked, starting to stand up as well.

"If this is about me giving Marinette my jacket, then you should probably sit down right now." Luka threatened, trying to control himself.

Adrien's face was burning hot at this point. All he could think about was laying this smartass out, right here, right now.

Marinette took off Luka's jacket and got up from her spot. She pushed herself in the middle of them, trying to get them at least an arms length away from each other.

"Luka.. I think it's time for you to go.." Adrien grunted, starting to lose his temper.

Luka scoffed and set his guitar down on the sand.

"You know Agreste... we were all enjoying our night, until you decided that you wanted to beef." He chuckled.

"And now look at you.. having Marinette hold you back." He finished, pulling Marinette behind himself.

Everyone stood there in silence.. looking to Adrien to see how he was going to react.

Kim, Ivan, and Nino started to get up. They knew they were going to have pull someone off of each other.

"Get... the fuck... away from her..." Adrien mumbled, having complete flashbacks from the moment before he lost it.

"Guys..I think we need to calm dow-" Marinette was interrupted..

In a blink of an eye, Luka took a heavy, direct swing for Adrien's face.

The group let out a high pitched gasp.

You know you love the cliffhangers.

Who's excited to see another fight.👀

Who do you think is winning🤫