Positive but Negative

Third Person POV: (Alya and Nino's bathroom)

Marinette turned over the pregnancy test. Her eyes widened with terror and her hands began to tremble. Alya read her body language and slowly reached to grab the test.

"Marinette..?" Alya mumbled under her breath.

Marinette didn't answer. She sat on the toilet in silence.

Alya slowly took the test out of Marinette's hand and turned it over to read the results.

"Oh shiit..." Alya mumbled, placing her hand over her mouth..

Marinette could feel her heart beating faster, and her breathing started to intensify.

Finally, she looked Alya in her eyes.

"Fuck! I didn't think that it would actually come back positive!" Marinette groaned placing her head in her hands.

"Me neither..." Alya uttered under her breath.

"Alya! I can't have a baby right now! I haven't even started college! What will Adrien think?!" Marinette continued, starting to freak out.

Alya paused and reached for Marinette's hand.

"Marinette, I won't judge you if you decide to terminate.." She whispered.

Marinette took a breath and tried collecting herself. She looked up at Alya.

"I have to tell Adrien first... but I'm not sure how he will react to me wanting to terminate.." Marinette uttered.

Alya stood up and took a deep breath.

"Do you want me to get him?" She asked her.

Marinette was hesitant to answer, but she nodded and continued to stare at the pregnancy test.

Third Person POV: (In the main room)

Alya walked out of the bedroom and started towards Adrien. She bent down and whispered something in his ear. Nino looked in their direction, curious as to what was going on.

"What's going on with Marinette, babe?" Nino asked from the kitchen.

"Nothing Nino.. she's just not feeling well and she's asking for Adrien." Alya replied, trying not to draw attention.

Nino knew that Alya was lying, but didn't want to push her to tell him. He stared at his phone and tried ignoring whatever the situation was at hand.

"Where's Kim and Ivan?" Alya asked, trying to change the subject.

"Upstairs in the loft, playing video games." Nino answered blankly.

Alya nodded and walked Adrien to her bedroom. They entered the room and closed the door behind them.

(Back in Alya and Nino's bathroom)

Adrien and Alya opened the door and found Marinette sitting on the toilet holding the test. Adrien eyes stared at the test then to Marinette. He was at a loss for words.

"Adrien, I'm pregnant.." Marinette mumbled, looking at the ground ashamed.

Adrien slowly walked over to her and bent down on his knees. He didn't know what to say to her, but he could tell that she wasn't happy with the news.

"I don't think I can go through with this.. I'm only 19.. I haven't even started college yet.." Marinette groaned, starting to lift her head up.

He frowned. Not because he was upset with her, but because he didn't like seeing her hurt.

"It's okay, Marinette. I won't be mad at you if you decide to get an abortion." Adrien whispered calmly.

"I get it. Raising a baby right now wouldn't be the best idea.. It's a little too early." Adrien responded, trying to comfort his girl friend.

Marinette felt a wave of shock and some slight relief. She wasn't expecting him to be so understanding. She pulled him into a tight hug and let out a tired sigh.

Adrien did feel a little sad. Marinette was carrying his unborn child and it really made him think. He would never get mad at Marinette for wanting to abort though. He knows it's her body, and he'd never try to force her to change her mind.

"What do you guys want to do? Should we keep this a secret from the group?" Alya asked.

Marinette let go of Adrien and stood up off the toilet.

"Yeah, I don't want to worry them. Let's just keep this between us." Marinette mumbled.

The three walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Do you want me to make an appointment at Planned Parenthood, Mari?" Adrien asked starting to pull out his phone.

"Sure, but I want to do this in Paris, not in Hawaii." Marinette replied.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Alya said, opening the bedroom door.

"I'm going to go check on Nino, he probably feels left in the dark." She finished walking out.

Marinette sat down on the bed next to Adrien.

"I just booked us an appointment for August 10th, at 2:30pm." He said, turning to face Marinette.

Marinette rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"I love you, Adrien... Thank you for being so supportive and understanding. I'm sorry that I fucked this all up. I forgot to take my pills and now we're here..." She sighed in embarrassment.

Adrien stood up and looked down at her on the bed. He reached for her hand pulling her into a hug.

"Don't apologize for anything, Marinette. In all honesty.. I should've been wearing a condom... both times..." Adrien chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"But I love you too.. more than I ever thought I could love someone before. You know I'll always be here for you Mari.." He whispered, kissing her forehead.

Marinette smiled and wrapped her arms around him tighter. She didn't want to let go. She felt safe in his arms, like no one could hurt her. They embraced each other for a short while before letting go.

"Let's join back with the group and try and act like everything is normal." She suggested, starting towards the door.

Adrien followed behind her.

You besties know I couldn't get her pregnant fr👼🏽

Don't worry, no Emma or Hugo. Would've literally ruined everything.

More drama to come.😏