Flight Back to Paris

Third Person POV: (The airport)

"I'm so fucking tired, I hate early morning flights.." Kim groaned, dragging his suitcase behind himself.

"Shut up, Kim. No one wants to listen to you whine at 5 in the morning." Alix snapped, still half asleep.

"So, we're like 100% sure that we didn't forget anything?" Mylene asked the group.

"Well we're already at the airport, so if we did then it's just gonna be forgotten.." Alya replied, rummaging through her purse.

"I'm going to grab something from Starbucks, if you guys want anything just text me." Marinette announced walking away from the group.

Adrien followed to the side of her and put his arm around her waist.

"Are you excited to get back home?" He asked while tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Yes actually.. but I'm gonna miss Hawaii. I am a little nervous though.. for the.... you know.." She mumbled.

Adrien sighed and pulled her closer to him while they stood in the order line.

"It's going to be okay, Mari. I'll be right there with you." He assured her.

She smiled and leaned up against his warm body.

She felt her phone buzz. It was a notification from Alya.

Marinette smiled at the text and walked up to order

(At the gate)

"This flight is about to be a pain in my ass. 20 hours with horrible food and small ass bathrooms." Alya groaned, swiping on her phone.

"I'm surprised Adrien doesn't get first-class tickets. If I had his money I'd be going crazy." Kim said.

"Adrien has to be the most humble and polite 'rich kid' that I know.. then again, the only other rich kid that I know is Chloe... and she's... well...  a character...." Mylene joked.

"Gate 21, Please step in line to board now, thank you."

"I actually think Chloe is getting better. She's starting to warm up to us." Alya followed, standing up to get into the gate line.

"Yeah! I kind of noticed that too. Zoe must be having some type of affect on her." Rose giggled, grabbing her carry-on.

Marinette and Adrien walked up to the line right behind the group.

"Here Alya, I got your pink drink and egg bites along with Nino's cake pop." Marinette said, handing Alya the food.

"Thanks girl. Nino! Come get your cake pop.." Alya barked.