Fist Fights and Feelings

⚠️TW Sexual Harassment/Assault⚠️
Third Person POV:

Adrien's eyes widened.

He pushed his way out of the bathroom line and ran to find Marinette.

He forced his way through crowds calling her name.

"When did this guy start touching her Plagg?" Adrien asked sternly while shoving through lines of drunks.

"I- I don't know! Like 10 minutes ago or something!" Plagg stammered while tucked in Adrien's shirt pocket.

Adrien finally spotted Marinette and the creep who was harassing her.

He felt his face get hot, and his fist was in a tight clench.

"Don't even think about transforming kid... you gotta do this one on your own." Plagg said.

Adrien's breathing intensified.

"I wasn't planning on transforming anyways." He mumbled under his breath.

"How about youu follow meee to my car??" The stranger whispered in Marinette's ear, still fondling her breast.

A tall shadow began to shade over the man.

It was Adrien, staring the stranger dead in his eyes from above.

"I'm not going to ask twice, you son of a bitch.." Adrien barked with a blank expression.

"Get... the fuck... away from her." Adrien ordered without blinking.

The stranger stared at Adrien, turned to Marinette, then back to Adrien.

"Who the fuck are you??" The man spat, standing up to match Adrien's height.

Without hesitating Adrien took an abrupt swing to the stranger's temple, causing him to lose balance.

Adrien's hands reached down to grab him by his collar.

He put his fist into his nose to eliminate any vision he could've had. The man was hurt, but Adrien kept going.

"I need to make sure he can't move by the time I'm done with him." Adrien thought to himself as he watched the stranger cough up blood.

Adrien let go of the man's collar and felt his face warp with rage.

He attacked the man again, fists swinging at rapid speeds.

Blows and counters, blood and sweat.

People in the club started screaming. Groups of people ran for the exit while others surrounded and watched.

"Adrien! Adrien stop!" Marinette cried, standing on the booth seats.

Nino, Kim, and Ivan come shoving through the crowd to pull Adrien off.

"DUDE! DUDE! YOU GOTTA CALM DOWN!" Nino pleaded while tugging on Adrien's torso.

Adrien stood up and stomped on the stranger's face, causing his nose bridge to completely shatter.

The crowd watching gasped with shock.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T FUCKING KILL YOU!" Adrien roared, while being hauled away by his friends.

Alya and Chloe came pushing through lines to find Marinette. They spotted her crying in the booth, looking for them in all directions.

"Mari, we have to get you out of here." Alya said with a worried expression on her face.

Chloe grabbed everyone's things and put Adrien's coat on Marinette.

Mylene, Alix, Sabrina, Juleka, and Rose were already in the large van ready to get out of there.

Kim and Ivan shoved Adrien in the van and hopped in the front seats.

Kim started the engine, and honked for the girls to hurry up.

Alya, Chloe, and Marinette bursted through the exit doors and ran for the van.

Once everyone was inside, they immediately left the parking lot and started going 50 mph back to the airbnb.

The ride back was silent. All you could hear was everyone's heavy breathing from having to flee the scene so quickly.

Adrien was still filled with rage. He sat in silence and stared at his feet.

It infuriated him seeing that stranger touch Marinette like that. He couldn't control himself.

Marinette sat in the back of the van, trying to hide the fact that she was crying. Chloe was sitting next to her, holding her hand to remind Mari that she was there.

Even though Chloe and Marinette don't usually get along, Chloe understood what Mari was going through.

Chloe was sexually assaulted by one of the hotel's staff members a few years back. Some of the most traumatizing moments of her life. She'll never forget the fear she faced that day.

(Back at the Airbnb)

Alya and Chloe helped Marinette out of the car, and walked her inside.

Nino and Adrien walked in after them.

The rest of the group followed behind, and closed the front door.

Juleka's POV: ( in her bedroom)

I still can't believe that happened tonight.

I felt so bad for Mari.

I wanted to comfort her but Chloe and Alya had her attention.

I felt like I needed to text Luka about it. He really cares about Marinette, he'd be so upset with me if I didn't.

I took a deep breath and pulled out my phone.

I texted my brother and explained the whole scenario to him

I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't the response that he gave me.

I think I fucked up..

Fight or Flight you ask? 👊✈️

Well Adrien chose fight, and Luka chose flight.. 😀

Wonder whats gonna happen next😐🤣

Which one of them are you rooting for besties?😏😏