Homesick

Third Person POV: (The main room)

Marinette and Adrien walked out of Alya and Nino's bedroom to find Chloe and Sabrina at the front door with all their luggage. 

"Sabrina, can you check to see where the uber is? It was supposed to here 20 fucking minutes ago.." Chloe groaned, sitting on her huge yellow suitcase.

"Are you guys leaving?! We're supposed to be here for another week.." Marinette yelped looking surprised. 

"Yes, Du-pain Cheng.. We got tired of hearing you and Adrien fuck every other night.." Chloe teased hopping off the suitcase.

Adrien and Marinette stared at her blankly and started to turn red.

"She's just kidding.. Zoe called her and said it was an emergency. Something to do with her dad, so Chloe is going back to Paris to help her out." Sabrina explained, still watching her phone for the uber.

"Awe.. that's nice of you Chloe!" Alya taunted, wrapping her arm around her.

"Please, my sister is so helpless it was the least I could do. She'd be lost without me." Chloe gloated, pushing Alya off.

"Let me know if we can do anything.. I'll reach out to Zoe and see how she's doing.." Marinette said pulling out her phone.

The uber had arrived outside and honked to let the girls know. Adrien and Nino helped Sabrina put the luggage in the car.

"Damn Chloe, what the hell are in these suitcases?" Nino grunted, struggling to put them in the trunk of the car.

Adrien helped him and continued to grab the rest of the heavy luggage.

"My entire closet and what not.. I couldn't decide on what to bring so I didn't. I packed the whole thing." Chloe answered with a smirk, waiting for them to finish packing the car.

The uber driver opened the back door for Chloe as she got in. Once her and Sabrina were settled in with all their luggage, she rolled down the window.

"I guess I'll see you guys when you come in next week.. Try not to die on the flight back because some of you are actually worth hanging out with now." Chloe mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh? Developing a soft spot for us now, Bourgeois?" Alya teased with a smirk.

"Don't think that I care about you guys or something... that's what Zoe is for.." Chloe countered, rolling up the car window with a sly smile.

Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Nino waved the girls goodbye from the front door. Once the uber could no longer be seen, they all walked back inside. 

Alix and Mylene walked down the hall wondering what all the noise was about.

"Did Chloe and Sabrina just leave?" Alix asked, stretching.

"Yeah, there was a family emergency with Zoe." Marinette explained, walking to sit down on the couch.

"I kind of miss Paris.. and don't get me wrong.. Hawaii has been great, but I'm just kind of homesick." Mylene expressed, walking over to make some coffee.