Beach Day

Third Person POV:

Marinette and Adrien walked out of their room to find Alya standing in front of their door with her arms crossed. Marinette and Adrien looked at each other and then back at Alya.

"Soo, how'd you guys sleep?" Alya teased with a sly smirk.

"Fine." The two nervously responded.

They all stood there awkwardly looking at each other until Nino called Adrien over.

"Excuse me, ladies." Adrien said with relief, as he crept behind Alya.

"We'll talk about THIS at the beach." Alya laughed as she swung her arm around Marinette.

Marinette's face glew red.

(At the Beach)

"Sabrina! Come put some sunscreen on my back, I'm fucking cooking!" Chloe barked.

"Sure, Chloe!" Sabrina answered.

"Once a bitch, always a bitch." Alix scoffed setting up the volleyball net with Mylene.

"Dude, are Marinette and Alya still at the damn house?" Nino whined.

"I'm pretty sure they're coming righ-" Adrien's voice faded as Marinette and Alya walked toward the beach

Nino and Adrien both stared in the girls' direction, checking them out from head to toe.

"Dude, is it just me, or did my girlfriend get 10x finer 2 seconds ago?" Nino chuckled dumbly

Adrien's eyes were stuck on Marinette. He studied her perfect figure with every step she took. He doesn't know what's come over him recently.

 He doesn't know what's come over him recently

"Look how stupid they look." Alya laughed looking at Adrien and Nino.

Marinette blushed. She knew Adrien was eyeing her down. She just wasn't sure why. He's never showed her this much interest before. That also reminded Marinette. She had to tell Alya everything.

"Let's go set up over there Alya. There's a perfect amount of shade and sun." Marinette said as she pulled out the beach towels.

The girls set up their blankets and towels and laid down on their stomachs. Alya gave Marinette that look. She was asking for the scoop with her eyes. Marinette giggled.

"Yes, Alya! I'm going to tell you everything!" she vowed.

Marinette's POV:

Okay, promise me that you won't freak out okay?

Alya nodded in excitement.

I took a deep breath...

"I HAD SEX WITH ADRIEN LAST NIGHT! I don't even know what came over me, because I'm pretty sure that I initiated it, and he just started kissing me, and I started kissing him back! Then there was tongue, fingers, licking! Everything Alya!

He is so good at it too! Which made me wonder! Oh my god.. He probably lost his virginity to Kagami! And she taught him everything he knows! And then my mood flipped from happy to sad.. but I thought, why should I get the right to be sad?! Like I didn't fucking lose mine to Luka!

WE DIDN'T USE A CONDOM EITHER! But I think it's okay! Because he pulled out! And I'm on birth control! But still.. OH YEAH! HE GOT IN THE SHOWER WITH ME THIS MORNING TOO! Out of nowhere! but yeah.. we had sex.. for the first time.. and I don't know how to feel..."

Alya just stared at me with a blank face. She didn't even look surprised.

I stared at her back. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Girl.. I know you guys had sex last night!" Alya laughed hysterically. "I just wanted to see if you'd actually admit it, and you did." She laughed even harder.

I put my head in my hands and whined.

"You heard us didn't you?" I dreadfully asked.

"Girl, duh. He was really doing  something to you babe because you would not shut up!" Alya teased as she continued laughing at me.

I kept my head in my hands avoiding eye contact with her.

"Can you stop laughing, and help me put some sunscreen on my back." I whined.

"Sure girl." She responded while trying to contain herself.

"Actually, hold on.. I.. have to.. go to bathroom. Let's see if Adrien can do it.. ADRIEN!" Alya shouted with a big grin.

This girl does not quit.

Hi guys! I saw in the tiktok comments that people wanted me to keep it slow!

So these next few chapters will be slower! A little less smut.

Thank you for all the support!! Please let me know what you want to see in this story!