1.3

"I-" Disapproving Spencer tugs at Morgans shirt. "Excuse me, I meant we thank you very much for helping us move in into our new home that every single one of you is always welcome in. Limited."

He jokes as he stands at the end of the table in their backyard raising his glass. "I hope that we will have a great time in this house and that we come home here together for a very long time." Carefully he places his hand on Spencer's back who is sitting and looking down on his plate. "And that we don't rip each others head offs after a week."

There were a few chuckles at that. "To the Morgan Reid household." Reid had insisted of writing Morgans name first under the bell since "M" came before "R" in the alphabet.

There was a little bit of cheering causing Reid to lean against Morgans leg trying to hide that this overwhelms him and Morgan lets him have a moment before sitting down again.

When the team had gone home and the two disappeared in their own bed it wasn't really a surprise when Morgan could hear the stairs up to his room crack before the door opened with a loud speak and Reid walked passed the thin wall that separates the room in two spaces and now stands next to Morgans bed. "Did you now that the first thing you dream in your new house comes true?"

"I didn't."

"Can I sleep here?"

"Of course." If Spencer needed a few more nights till he slept alone in his room downstairs Morgan wouldn't comment it but coming home after a case when the house was all set up at least every box that needed to emptied he couldn't deny how content he had felt.