17.1

Summary for part 17:The replicator installed cameras around their house and sends videos of it to the team.

If you have trouble visualizing the house:

https://pin.it/EXIfQ3w

They are working an entirely different case or at least wanted to start when it happened. The tablets in their hands all turn into a black screen causing the most of them to try the on and off button but then a writing appeared in the middle of it. "The Morgan Reid show."

"Garcia what is this?" Morgan asks trying again to turn it off.

"I don't know. It's not me."

"What is?" Spencer leans over to him reading the writing that turns into a one word headline "enjoy" and then the first video is shown. "That is our kitchen."

"We need to turn this off." Hotch states seeing Spencer in the video turned with his back to the camera. He is sitting at the dining table working on something on Morgan's notebook. "Garcia?"

"Sir I don't know what this is."

"Well you know it's what it is." Morgan's voice sounds through the room out of their speaker and he walks into the frame into the kitchen. "It's a second camera." He realizes. "Right in our kitchen."

Spencer is still sitting at the table, they can hear him stim by repeating words and sounds while Morgan is on the phone and walks back into the living room and the camera cuts ones again. "How many are there?"

"How is Daniel doing?"

"I am probably on the phone with Sarah." Morgan comments.

"Oh I get that" The camera cuts back to Spencer. "I wish too that sometimes I can just make him shut up. No noise in the house just quiet."

Spencer's head snaps up looking at Morgan who immediately denies having said that.

"I think we all have a theory who did this but I need you two to be honest. Did this happen or is it manipulated?"

"It did." Morgan admits looking down in shame. "I said that on the phone and most likely in that moment but it was out of context."

The next Video starts and it is filmed from right over the TV capturing the couch. "Just come here" Morgan begs holding his arms open. Reid is curled up on the other side, upset about something. "It's okay. I am sorry I didn't read what the movie is about."

"Garcia please turn this off." Morgan asks again.

"It's protected I don't have access to your tablets."

"Alright everyone notepad and pen he won't send this videos without a meaning write down what it could be." Hotch demands while the scene of Spencer crying and Morgan trying to get him calmed down plays out on their screens. "You two need to confirm that this happened, don't get upset with each other, that is what he wants." Spencer hesitates for a moment but then gets up from his chair and sits down in Morgan's lap his head against his shoulder and Morgan takes the tablet from the table holding it in his lap for Spencer to see.

"It's gonna be okay. This is just a video playing on it nothing can happen." He tries calming Spencer down. This sure won't help his technophobia.

"Are we all watching the same?" Alex asks.

"I assume. The sound fits." JJ remarks and gets up making her way around the table to check. "Yes we are all watching the same."

The third Video starts and it shows Morgan in the kitchen with a lady and shortly after everyone realizes what they are watching. "Guys-"