3.2

"Can we visit him?" Spencer asks at a office day. Morgan was just getting coffee when he was ambushed.

"No they don't allow that."

"Since when?"

"You know the cat- and- you know- attachment- and- and-"

"I had that too when I got my cat. I just think it's some weird protocol." Emily steps in, helping Morgan out.

"Oh I thought you can always visit?"

"If everything works out fine,you will soon have him around 24/7." Morgan encourages him and leaves the bullpen.

"That was low even for you."

"You know what Prentiss, you are the one that got so soft by Reid's talking about a cat you got your own."

"Well I can't argue there." She says walking next to him. "So why not letting him visit?"

"He will just get even more attached if it doesn't work out it will be horrible."

"Why did you lie when I asked you if we could visit the cat?" Spencer asks as they sit in the car on their way home.

"How did find out?"

"I didn't till right now." Right. "So why did you lie?"

"Because I don't want to see your heart break even more if it doesn't work out."

"I can handle it."

"I know but I can't okay?"

"Can we visit him in our break tomorrow?"

"Alright." The women working there is grateful to see him and more than happy to show them to their little one that is curled up in a little box.

"Can I?" Exited Spencer shakes his hands looking at him.

"Of course." She goes to open the little gate and Spencer hesitated for a moment before sticking his hand in and carefully touching it. "He is still sore so I advise you to be careful and to not be surprised when he flinch and then please stop petting him." The cat seems fine with the contact. "You want me to take him out?"

"Can you?"

"Of course the cat can't flee out of this room there is not danger if he runs.You want me to sit him on your lap?" Spencer immediately sits down on the ground and waits for her to do what she announced while Morgan just watches.

He is pretty sure at this point that he would pay the person that could claim it all of his savings to not have to tell Spencer that this isn't working out.

Thrilled Spencer flaps his hands before going back to petting the cat letting his hand guide carefully over the not injured places and Morgan takes his phone out snapping a quick picture. "You already know how to name him?" Questioning Spencer looks up to Morgan. "It is your choice."

"Garfield." The man on the ground immediately answers.

"Only three more days and you can take him home."

"Can I hold him a little bit longer?"

"Of course, I have to go back just put the cat back in when you are done and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help." With a warm smile she leaves them too it and Morgans crouches down next to Spencer carefully petting the cat ones.

"I am sorry but we are already way to long gone for a coffee break."

"Just a little bit longer?"

"Three minutes okay?"

"Five?"

"Deal."

With a heavy heart he watches Spencer putting the cat back into the box and then whispering:"I am gonna be back tomorrow Garfield."