8.1

Summary for part 8: 5 times Spencer cried over something redicules and Morgan makes sure he doesn't feel bad for it and one time it is the other way around.

"Morgan do you know were our winter jackets are? The waterproof ones?" Spencer asks sticking his head into Morgan's office.

"Mine is in my room."

"Well mine is not."

"Check the basement." With that he is out of the room and comes back a few minutes later.

"Its not there."

"Maybe the guest bathroom. There are a few jackets."

"Not my winter jacket."

"What do you need your waterproof winter jacket for? You have your coat."

"But there is suppose to be snow tomorrow." Spencer explains. "And my coat isn't made for snow."

"Well if it snows just take the FBI one or mine. I don't mind taking my coat."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Awesome." When Morgan gets up and goes to the kitchen to get a water bottle he finds the blue FBI winter jacket hanging over a chair with gloves and a beanie laying on the table in front of it.

Sceptical he checkes his phone and Spencer was right, there is supposed to be snow tomorrow. He makes his way into the basement getting Spencer's black boots that he never wears but sure as hell will because Morgan will not let him go out with his converse when there is snow outside and goes to bed.

When he wakes up, he was for himself glad there was no snow but felt sorry for Spencer. There was absolutely none and if it snowed last night nothing stayed.

He throws on his clothes and knocks on Spencer's bathroom door. "Come in!"

"You are in a good mood."

"Well today will be a snow day."

"What?"

"Well,I told you yesterday." Oh the kid had been so exited he hadn't even looked out of the window yet.

"I am sorry but it hasn't snowed last night." Immediately Spencer looks out of the window, and realizes Morgan was right.

"Oh." Disappointed he looks down to his scarf that was on top of his pile of clothes for the day.

"I am sure it will snow in the next days."

"But it was written like everywhere." Spencer looks up and a small tear runs down his cheek.

"Wow hey hey hey." Immediately Morgan reaches for Spencer's face. "It's okay,it will snow another day and then we will have a snow day okay?"

"I was really looking forward."

"I know I am sorry."

"I don't know why I am crying."

"You are disappointed it's okay, you can cry." Not surprisingly Spencer catches himself pretty quickly. "What do you say you get ready with your scarf and we just let the stuff you picked out in the kitchen and hope it will snow tomorrow?"

"Okay."

"Good then I will be downstairs and make coffee alright?"

When it snowed three days later in a city they were working a case in and Morgan immediately rushed Spencer out of the room to go get the coats from the car nobody questioned it.