8.6

"I think I will head upstairs and go to sleep." Spencer answers Morgan's question if he wants to stay up with him to watch a game.

"Okay you do that, I will just be alone here. Downstairs. Without someone to talk to." He says sarcastically putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"You could also watch it in your bed. You have a TV in your room."

"Which you use more than I do." He wipes his hands with a kitchen towel an the two talked for a little while before they went into the hallway to go separated ways.

Tomorrow Spencer would drive with Alex down to a university to held a guest lecture and to see something, they decided to make a little road trip out of it meaning he would be gone till Saturday so Morgan got up early enough to catch him and he did.

Spencer was just standing in the entrance area putting on his shoes having his go-back over his shoulder and smiling when he sees Morgan before surprising him with a hug and then letting go and before Morgan could say something the doorbell rings and Blake was standing there greeting Morgan with a warm smile.

"Be careful. I see you on Saturday,kid."

"I will be there,I love you." And then the door was shut clos and Morgan was left alone stunned by what just happened and when he did realize it,he had tears in his eyes.

While Morgan had said it occasionally this had been the first time Spencer had said it and for some reason it hit him right in the heart and suddenly he heard the doorknob turning and Spencer came back in. "I forgot- oh why are you crying?"

"I- I am- I am not."

"You are what's wrong?"

"What did you forget?"

"My jacket. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Absolutely." Spencer looks at him for a second and the decided that Morgan would be fine and disappearing again. If he gets a text a few minutes later saying:"It's okay to cry I do it all the time and you are not mad. I hope you will be fine, I will hug you when I get back I hope that makes you feel better." He maybe started all over again.