12

It's not a secret that both Jack and Henry adore Spencer and that Derek is the one who makes the most nonsense with them when their parents aren't looking so when they offered them to stay a night in their summer break the boys were over the moon.

"Jack isn't talking about anything else, you sure you want this?" Hotch asks one day before.

"Of course you should see Spencer."

"JJ will bring them by at 3pm. If that's alright?"

"Perfect, enjoy your free day."

"That's funny because only you and Spencer get half a free day out of this, not me." With that he leaves Morgan's office. Morgan and Spencer will just work tomorrow morning since it's a saturday and normally on Sunday they all try to stay home anyway even if that is mostly not working out.

Spencer is thrilled when they leave the office at 2pm the next day, chattering Morgan's ear off with facts and he wonders if he is eventually going to pass out from talking so much. "Breathe  in, then a moment of quiet and we go in okay?" Morgan guides him when they parked the car in front of their house.

"Do you think Jack likes Pizza too I haven't asked Hotch-"

"Spencer, it will all be fine. You love them, you know what will be good." They prepared two air mattresses they had borrowed from Garcia and JJ in the last room, from which you can look into the backyard.

It's also the nearrest room to the stairs so when Spencer leaves his door open he can hear them if something is wrong and they just finished everything, when the door rang and JJ was standing there with Henry and Jack.

"You don't want to know how chatty the ride over here was." She tells Morgan and Henry immediately starts running when he sees Spencer walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey!"

"Hey Spencer." Jack was more quiet and looks a little bit unsure what to do.

"I'll leave you to it then, do whatever you want as long as I don't see it but for the official part, if anyone asks I told you guys no sugar after six and no staying up late." JJ tells Derek with a wink.

"Oh there will be no sugar after six what do you say Jack?" Carefully he puts a hand on the kids shoulder who got the hint and nodded. "I think we will be fine. Have a good evening."

"Oh I will."

"Okay boys, lets put your stuff away." Encouraging Morgan claps his hand and follows Spencer and Henry down the hall. "You will be sleeping on the five star mattresses of the Morgan Reid Hotel with a view into the backyard." He announces making Henry giggle and Spencer let's him down and he immediately jumps onto the mattress. With his five years he is definitely the more energetic one.

"What about we make the Pizza ready?" Spencer suggests.

"We make our own Pizza?" Jack asks with a smile.

"Of course and then we will eat at the table outside."

"Can we put mushroom on it?"

"Of course." They roll out the pizza dough on the kitchen counter, they have enough for two sheets and Morgan cuts the second dough in two pieces having one big and two smaller ones. "Okay, you can do whatever you want on these two and this is Spencer's okay" He points at one of the smaller pieces.

"Yep." Eventhough the two boys had washed their hands right before, Spencer really doesn't want to eat Pizza on which everything on top of it has been touched by them.

"Will it taste like Dave's?"

"Nobody makes Pizza like Dave, Henry." Jack says and passes him the tomato sauce.