7.1

"Wait you guys have never seen each other naked?" Emily asks with a laugh on her lips.

"No." Spencer says making a face like Emily suggested that he should eat living insects.

"You two live in one house, you share an hotel room every single case even if you don't have to and you are telling me you have never- like never seen each other naked?" She asks again.

"Well no."

"That is creepy. I have seen Rossi naked." She tells him looking at the senior agent who's facial expression immediately changes.

"That was an accident and we agreed to never talk about it again."

"Dave did this happen with other agents too?" Hotch asks with a smirk on his face.

"I have seen you naked Aaron-"

"Back to work." He steps in suddenly in his strict unit chief voice.

Spencer kept the question to himself for three days and then asks it while the two of them are eating dinner causing Morgan to nearly choke on his food.

"Why have we never seen each other naked?"

"What?"

"I asked, why have we never-"

"I heard you." Uncomfortable Morgan picks up another piece with his fork trying to find an answer. "I can't answer you that. I don't know."

"You don't think it's weird?"

"I would say it's weirder if we had seen each other naked don't you think?" This is not a conversation he expected to ever have.

"You are right."

"Well you kn- I am right? Yeah I am right." Feeling like he just cheated death Morgan dares to keep eating. "Why don't we-"

"Emily has seen Rossi naked." This kid is really on a mission to make Morgan choke on this dinner.

"I didn't need that information."

"Apparently they had to share a room and he didn't know she was back already so he went out of the bathroom-"

"Spencer I would like to eat my dinner. Without thinking about Rossi. Naked." Begging Spencer drops this topic on his own he picks up another piece.

"Rossi has also seen Hotch naked-"

"Spencer please drop this topic okay?"

"Okay." Like nothing happened he goes back to eating his beans.

"Why the hell did Spencer tell me over dinner that you saw Rossi naked?" Morgan asks Emily the next day in the bullpen just after Spencer left to grab lunch with Garcia causing Emily to break out into a laughter and JJ looking at him disturbed.

"We somehow started talking about friends seeing each other naked and then stories got spilled."

"Stories?"

"Well you know-"

"I don't and I don't need more of them. Just make sure I will never have to eat dinner to that topic again okay?" He warns her. "Or you will have a new roommate."

"Alright." Over the next month Emily out worked herself with putting questions in Spencer's head she knew he is only comfortable asking Morgan.

"Is it true that when I say we are roommates most people assume we are sleeping together?"

"Did you really brought a girl home ones and told her I was just your little brother that was in town?"

"Do you think it's true that Rossi was at Garcia's ones when Kevin was there?"

"Is it true JJ had something with Agent Todd? I think that would be really mean towards Will. I like Will. I am not gonna tell him but it is kinda unfair."

"Is it true the woman at the entrance is flirting with me? I don't think so she doesn't even talk to me."

"Did you know Rossi-"

"Don't finish that sentence I am begging you." Morgan stops it one evening eating cornflakes because that's what Spencer insisted on they would make.

"Why?"

"Because over the last month Emily has been messing with your head telling your rumours and things that aren't true to mess with me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I just thought she would finally include me in the- you know- team talk. Like the gossip if you want to name it that." Disappointed Spencer looks down.

"Kid I am sorry."

"How much do you think was actually true?"

"I doubt much."

"Oh." Spencer sits there for a moment before announcing that he will go to his room.