17.2

"Okay what do we got?" Hotch asks and then continues himself. "Every single one of them was real. Mostly showing either one of you in a vulnerable situation."

"We have also us talking about each other" Morgan mentions and then places the tablet on the table and takes his hand up to Spencer's head. "It's okay,calm breaths."

"How many cameras do we have?"

"Six"

"So there is a possibility he can hear us now."

"Then he must have put them in right before, this room is being checked befor these kind of meetings." JJ gets up and closes the doors, which should have been done long before.

"Whatever is published and it seems like it's only on our devices since no one barged into here yet, I will be standing behind you two. What you do or talk about in your home is your decision and we will set anything to keep those videos private." The last they need now is a sextape flying around the internet.

"Thank you Hotch."

"Spence?" In sympathy JJ looks at Spencer who was shaking and quietly trying to catch a real breath.

"You are okay nothing can happen to you in here." Morgan tells him and tells the team to go on.

"You two have a place at mine till we cleared the whole house and he is catched." Rossi assured them.

"Thank you."

"What can we get out of the first Video?" Hotch asks.

"Probably an attempt to make them fight even before the other videos."

"Well that didn't work." Rossi gestures to Morgan holding Spencer closely talking to him in a hushed voice to calm him down.

"What else?"

"Maybe he wanted to hint at Spencer's stimming it was very present." JJ tells them her idea.

"But we know it can be." Alex argues.

"But maybe he thinks we don't."

"Let's keep it at making each other angry and the stimming. Second video?" The team notices Hotch's tension but hardly anyone at the table can say they aren't tensed up and afraid what might be leaked. For all they now a second part could be filmed in another house.

"My guess is that the second video was an attempt to make me feel bad I suggested a movie and it triggered a panic attack and I could have known that it can."

"Third one?"

Uncomfortable Morgan moves in his seat.

"My guess is to show them that he has eyes on everything and that he has the no problem with showing us such things." Alex guesses.

"What about the women who was she?" Hotch asks directed at Morgan.

"May. I don't even have a last name we hooked up a couple of times that's it."

"Does anyone have any connection to her?" The team denies it so they move on to the fourth. "My guess is to show me that Spencer does this."

"Maybe even get him kicked off the team. He is to smart for him." Rossi comments.

"I think he is maybe underestimating what we know about each other."

"But we didn't know this." JJ points out.

"I did." Alex tells her.

"Me too."Hotch states. Morgan can see the hurt in JJ's eyes for a moment and then she smiles it away and doesn't comment it.

"Maybe even the fact that they go to Dr. Hudson. Maybe he went or goes to her too."

"She is specialist on autistic people she takes other patients but its unlikely."

"Should we keep the option open that he is autistic?"

"We can't rule it out." Hotch point's out."Do you know if the letter was real?"

"Yeah I called the person if he wasn't a real victim and someone who was paid to do this he must have grown up in the neighborhood or knowing much about it but we talked about things that you typically can only know if you grew up there."

"He knows we know about it. It was on the news." JJ remarks and the continues. "Maybe just to have the power of showing your vulnerable side to us."

"But what does he get out of it?"

"Humiliation. Eventhough it isn't something to be ashamed of everybody most people feel embarrassed if they see a video like this from themselves. Maybe even more than the sextape."

"Stop talking!" Garcia suddenly yells and then holds up a notepad that reads "Microphones/Kameras in the tablets"

"I'll get ducktape" JJ writes back and hurries down and then taping over the cameras.

"What about the microphones?"

Garcia motions Hotch to follow her out and when they come back in they hold up another tablet next to a notepad that says:"Put the tape over it like this the sound will be muffled,best we can do." And then turns the page. "Garcia hasn't found that he does take the audio or visual, just in case he starts to."