10.2

"I've got a problem with my bathroom and don't know how to fix it would you mind stepping by tomorrow?" The problem with his goddamn shower has bugged him for hours now and Morgan had finally decided to give up and call Rossi for help.

"I am on my way home if you don't mind I can step by right now."

"That would be even better."

"Alright give me ten minutes." Tired Morgan leaves the bathroom and walks past Reid downstairs to greet Rossi. "Everytime I am here I find it quite fascinating how the house always looks so small from the street because of the trees and then you come here and it is the total opposite."

"If the showers would work the way they should it would be even better."

"That can be fixed. Besides, don't you have like 4 showers in this house?"

"3." Rossi follows Morgan up the stairs he really hoped it would be the one on the ground or first floor not the one at the very last end of the house.

"Well he looks like a real help." He comments Reid who is cuddled in Morgan's bed asleep.

"He went to bed an hour ago,like I said I've been trying to find the problem since we got home."

"Isn't this your room?"

"Yeah, why?" As it would be obvious the older Agent gestured towards the bed next to him. "What?"

"He doesn't have his own bed?"

"Oh that." Morgan shrugs with his shoulders before turning around and walking into his bathroom. "Something about the blanket. Mine is apparently heavier and more fluffy than his." With a smile on his face Rossi shakes his head and follows him into the bathroom and it took them two more hours but they are both stubborn so they worked till they found the problem. Spencer had woken up in between but Morgan had send him immediately back to bed without even hesitating to think if there could be something he can help with. "Thank you for using your evening for this."

"No problem, although I think I won't be in at eight tomorrow."

"I will let Hotch know, have a good night."

"You too, if you can manage to find some space in your own bed."

"I will." Rossi couldn't help but smile when he leaves the house.

Sure in the beginning he had begged the kid to stop rambling and he was, the first few cases annoyed by him, but by now Spencer is someone closed so deep into his heart he is sure he would never be able to let the kid go. And knowing he is home safe with Morgan, a person Rossi dearly trusts and respects is enough to calm him down of that fear.

And maybe, maybe he was glad Spencer was being spoiled like this, because if Morgan wouldn't be doing that, he would. And he already spends to much money on the team.