15.1

For years it has always been Morgan he can relay on, and Morgan knows the responsibility behind it and what he learned the most since moving in with Spencer is that his disability is never the same.

That the word spectrum, really does fulfill his meaning and that he has to expect to someday wake up to something that yesterday wasn't a problem for Spencer but also in a positive way that on some days it's almost seems like he is as healthy as him.

"Spencer?" Hesitantly he let's his finger stroke over Reid's cheek, looking down on him as he seems lost in his own world. "What's going on?"

He just shrugs and grabs his sweater again and Morgan helps him get into this because they have been over this with several things this morning.

"I will call Hotch now, he will come and pick you up."

"I thought I would be fine. I am sorry"

"No need to be sorry pretty boy, that's why we talked to Hotch beforehand, he is more than fine with taking you in for a few days and it's not your fault."

"I guess I am just scared." He admits, anxiously looking up to Morgan. "About being without you."

"Just 4 days and I will be back."

"Can we at least try?"

"If you want that of course, this is your decision and even if you call me or Hotch in a few hours saying you need him it's understandable but you seem very tired and exhausted and I promise you that if you feel better this evening or tomorrow he will drop you off back home if that's what you want."

"I need to sleep. Back to sleep please."

"Of course"

Morgan is going to fly with his sister and a few cousins to a sport event and he would never leave Spencer behind if it would not have been the most unfriendly Spencer thing they have planned so Spencer promised him he will be fine and they talked to Hotch who assured them he will have his phone nearby and more than happy to take Spencer in for a few days but Spencer had insisted that he will be fine alone and Morgan wishes him nothing more than that but he had his assumption that that might not work out.

"Maybe I will feel better then"

"Maybe" Worried Morgan tucks him in. "I will have to go now, you call me or Hotch when something is wrong, he will come and get you or find another solution."

"Okay"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Spencer I mean it-"

"I'll be fine."

"Don't push it okay?"

"I won't" Morgan stays at his side a few more minutes, playing with his hair and then he has to get up to get ready to fly to Chicago and to call Hotch.

"How is he?"

"Not good, he went back to sleep hoping it will be better but that's unrealistic." Derek tells him while closing his bag. "Listen he won't call and I have no intention of making him feel like this isn't his decision so maybe just wait to the evening and when he doesn't reach out to you maybe text me. I will call him and check up on him."

"I will"

"Thank you"

For Spencer it feels like he has to work his brain through every little step, similar to an adult explaining things to a toddler, step by step he tries to do anything but he just ends up sitting on the floor in front of the couch, nervously rocking back and forth, trying to get his brain to work. He just wants to make himself something to eat but he can't get up but he desperately wants to now but he just can't and he wants to call Morgan but he can't either and everything is so heavy on him because he can't do anything. He can but he can't it's just not working and he needs to because he is nauseous from the hunger and he needs to call Morgan because he doesn't want to be alone right now but he can't. He really wants to, he is saying to himself that he will get up now but it doesn't work until his phone is ringing in the kitchen and that gives him the final push and he can get up and with a lightheaded feeling in his legs picks it up.

"Spencer Reid"

"It's Morgan. Just checking in on you."

"Not good."

"Alright,I will call Hotch he will be with you."

"Please"

"I will. Where are you right now?"

"Kitchen"

"Just go into the living room, Hotch will help you with everything else and remember that he does not mind this and that he wants to help."

"Stay with me on the phone?"

"I need to call Hotch but I will wait till you are on the couch."

"I feel nauseous."

"I will tell him that." Shaky Spencer sits down and grabs his blanket with one hand. "Did you eat today?"

"No"

"Nothing?"

"Couldn't"

"It's okay" Morgan tells him to not unsettle him even more. "I will tell Hotch that I am sure you can eat together. I am gonna hang up now alright?"

"Yes" Spencer hesitates and then whispers a quite. "I am sorry"

"Nothing to be sorry for."

"I am ruining your holiday"

"These are not even fifteen minutes out of 4 days. And even if this takes longer, it's not ruined, believe me."