5.2

It took them four weeks and Emily had completely taken over. The table in the living room was hers filled with work, whenever Morgan goes up in his room to get something it looks like something exploded in there and a routine was long gone.

"Could you hurry up, pretty boy?"

"I am getting dressed give me a second."

"You can have mine- I mean your bathroom I am done."  Emily steps in.

"I'd rather not. C'mon Spencer put your vest and tie on in your room."

"It's first tie and the vest and no,I haven't even got into my pants yet." Annoyed Morgan leans his head against the door and then his phone rings and there it is a new case. "We've got a new case, Emily start the car we will be there in a second." It was a really quick brushing his teeth and no shower so when they all came into the conference room Hotch said what everyone was thinking.

"Emily you need to find an apartment. This is no longer acceptable."

"What do you mean it's not acceptable?" She asks sitting down.

"You three look like you are about to murder each other and Morgan if you could wear another shirt once in a while I would be very thankful."

"Prentiss and Reid keep putting their stuff in the washing machine first."

"You are just proving my point."

"We aren't doing that?"

"I put your shirts the day before yesterday."

"Yeah and who is wearing is?" Morgan marks pointing at the dark nearly black purple dress shirt Spencer wears. "If I look at the size right now it sure isn't yours."

"I don't need to know who is wearing who's shirt just please Prentiss do us the favour and look for a new apartment."

To convince Emily of a new apartment was more difficult than they thought.

Some were to big, some to small,some to bright, some to dark, some to far away from the city, some to close to the main traffic roads, some to uncomfortable.

And at first nobody was judging her, moving out of a house like Morgan'd and Reid's is nothing you want but even the two slowly started to push her to get a new apartment because as much as their like watching reality TV Shows it wasn't it.

"Kiddo, we will do three apartment tours this Sunday and you will decide." Rossi announces putting a file down. All of them meeting every standard. "No more excuses."

"If I am not feeling-"

"Then you will have to wait till you feel it. Sunday at nine,the first apartment." He tells her and by 4PM the thing was done and a contract was signed. "Well that wasn't so hard was it? And you can move in in two weeks and till then you can keep annoying Morgan and Spencer."

"When I joined the team I never thought I would live with any one of you this long."

"You weren't actually enjoying it were you?"

"I did for some time. I mean Morgan and Spencer can be the sweetest souls on earth but they both need time to themselves and they are just weird sometimes. I can't even describe it."

For their last evening together they had cooked together and were now all seated on the couch starting the baking show Emily is obsessed with. "I am gonna miss this."

"I won't." Spencer says eating a piece of his Lasagna. "This is a really unnecessary show. You can't even really keep up with the recipe because they aren't showing everything."

"You can look them up on their website."

"Then why would you watch the show? It doesn't make sense." Morgan chuckles looking at Spencer is was sitting in the middle between the two of them.

"Pretty boy tomorrow you will have you bed to yourself again, you can have your bathroom to yourself and you know what, you will miss this."

"I doubt it."

If they had to write a report about this three months,they would write that it was okay but now that they are back to normal, it is even better.

And if Emily has a pipe broke in the apartment above hers and she needs a place to stay, maybe she had to take the couch and had to use the guest bathroom instead of getting Morgan's floor.

But that was okay, she didn't need to tell them it wasn't an always upcoming problem, they knew, they just weren't gonna comment it.