14.2

Everything about this was neatly planned. They would fly on Thursday,would stay at Morgan's old home till Saturdag and then fly home and on Friday they would celebrate the birthday of his mother. It was actually Desiree's idea to bring Spencer and his mother was quickly all over the moon with the idea. Spencer wasn't in the beginning but after some time had changed his mind and was looking forward to it.

"Okay next stop is the airport." He reads out to Reid, they had made a list on Morgan's phone that Spencer could tick whenever they are one step further. Morgan was begging for the flight to be on time, normally they only rush through the airport to their jet but now it's the same waiting and hoping to be on time as it is for everybody else.

Security went not surprisingly fine, after all no one really wants to argue with two FBI Agents and so they were seated now and waiting for their flight to get called up. "You okay?"

"Yes." And he really looks like he means it, a big smile on his face while he looks at Morgan.

"Okay, pretty boy." Spencer wasn't even reading just looking around and rambling and even the plane ride with a little bit of troubles with the noise went fine. It's almost too smoothly.

"Tick the next box." With a grin Spencer ticks the field "getting our Luggage" and then reads out the next one.

"Finding Sarah"

"Then let's do this. She said she will meet us at the north entrance and I wrote her when we landed so she should be here in a few minutes." She was a little bit late but nothing worry about. She greets her brother with a long hug and then turns her attention to Spencer who quickly interrupts the conversation by saying that they need to tick another box. "We can do that." Morgan pulls out his phone and opens his notes and Reid does what he needed to do.

"Next and final step is driving to your mom's house."

"That I can help you guys with." Sarah guides them through the parking load towards the car and Spencer gets into the backseat while Derek is riding shotgun and hopes that Spencer will also be fine when they finish the list. "So Spencer have you been here before? I mean without a case."

"No."

"Well maybe we have time to show you the city."

"That would be nice although I think I've seen a lot on the cases. We have been here three times already." They aren't the cases the team likes to think back to. "Did you know that the first open-heart surgery was performed in Chicago? Back in 1983 the patient was able to recover after a stab wound near his heart in two months."

"Really?"

"Yes, the first televised presidential debate was also aired from Chicago."

"When was that?" Sarah asks.

"1960. Many believe this got John F. Kennedy the win over Richard Nixon."

"Well it is never to late to learn about your hometown." During the ride Morgan was happily chatting with his sister, it was a tradition,they never break.

Even if there is a case these are the three days in the year he leaves to be with his family. He had never broken that promise before. He will stay in his old room and Sarah will bring her husband and Desiree her fiancee for dinner this evening and tomorrow for the celebration with extended family and Morgan is absolutely thrilled about it.

As a family who went through what they did, a bond like this was hardly able to break and he loves being around them and that Spencer was also there made it even better. "I just remember you have been at our house before."

"That's indeed true." They get out and Spencer nervously looks at Morgan before he realizes what he wants and hands him the phone to tick the last box. "And now?"