17.6

"We can't put all of our attention on this he has been taunting us for months, we will work this till a new case gets in but then we have to put this aside."

"He was stalking all of us. He placed cameras all over their house and even in Morgan's office we can't let this go." JJ complains.

"These are the orders I have. I will try to get us as much time as possible but these videos don't give us much."

"He filmed himself."

"Or it was someone he payed again just like the boy who broke the bricks into the house." Hotch knows that everyone was on the verge of just snapping at each other but no one wants to be the first so he starts. "Why was Spencer forced to talk about Meave? There was no reason to."

"He wasn't talking to anyone." Alex excuses.

"He was talking to Morgan. And Rossi."

"And Morgan asked me to talk to him since I got him to talk about her ones before."

"Forcing him to talk about things never did any good with him."

"But getting drunk and making fun him does?" JJ accuses him and then looks at Rossi.

"We weren't making fun."

"What were you even doing at their stuff?"

"I don't remember. I didn't mean what I said, I appreciate Spencer and I have for the last ten years and eventhough our start was rough we are okay now and that is what I meant."

"And you Rossi? Spencer does everything to make it right for you. You think he likes car? No he doesn't. He hates it and still he read as much as he could about old italian cars so he could talk to you about it. And that he adores you shouldn't give you a free pass to treat him like shit it should do the opposite." The man says no thing to defend himself.

"Let's get home. It's late we are all tired and two man down. All of your home's have been cleared, except for Rossi's and mine. Will and Henry are still at Jessica's if you prefer to stay over there you can do that she offered the guestroom and the two are already asleep in there she is still awake to let us in if you want." He speaks to her about the argument with Morgan in private in the car on their way over. "You know that I don't tolerate any physical fights on my team and I know it was just a slap on the face and I know you two handled it but I don't want to see or hear about anything like this ever again."

"Did you hear what he told Henry? I know it was wrong but he said that- and Henry told me- and  I was just so angry and- and we made up a few days later."

"Does that happen often? My own team fighting and I don't even take notice?"

"No, Morgan and I- we never fight it was just that one time and we both wanted to make things right afterwards."

"And the others?"

"We are a good team, Aaron. We are a family but a family has to talk about things in order to be a good one and letting Morgan and Spence leave to Chicago was not the right thing to do."