16

"Love you be careful." Derek mutters as JJ and Spencer get up to drive to the second crime scene for the day. Someone was shooting people in Washington over the last two days and since yesterday every conversation the two start they fight and especially then Morgan has the need to tell Spencer things like this before going out into the field.

"Right."

"What was that?" Spencer doesn't turn back and rushed behind JJ out of the conference room.

"Are you two okay?" Hotch asks while shuffling as much files in his arms as possible to bring them into his office. The offices and conference room look like a mess.

"Yeah"

"We don't have time for you two to fight. You need to focus on this."

"We are focused." They are focused but not without everyone noticing the tension between them and not even them know why it is there.

Sometimes there just get on each others nerve till there is one big shouting match and then everything is fine again but Morgan can't even name a thing he did to piss Spencer off and the same goes for the other way around. "I say everybody who wants to is more than happy to join us for dinner tonight. I say Italian?"

"I am in." Rossi announces.

"I will top when I get through this files."

"Well I am in." Garcia responses.

"Emily?"

"Well if JJ brings Henry I can't say no."

"Please tell me he is coming." Garcia pushes her with excitement.

"I suppose if Will has nothing against it we will join."

"Sweet." Morgan grabs his and Spencer's jacket from the chair that they just threw there after coming in from the cold they have been standing in to catch the Unsub.

"That's mine. Take care of your own stuff."

"You are my own stuff." He jokes and doesn't let go of the jacket causing Reid to stand up and grab it. "You want me to apologise for taking your stuff?"

"You do it all the time."

"Well I am sorry that I don't want to drive back because you forgot you jacket here and start to freak out about it just because it isn't where it is suppose to be." Dejected Spencer sits back down again, the jacket now placed next to him on the chair. "I am sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"I am gonna drive with Hotch later."

"Kid please."

"No you have your dinner party. I will be there later."

"Okay." Morgan debates for a moment if he should show him that he is sorry but then decides against it and leaves with the most of them the room leaving Hotch and Emily with Spencer.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?"

"I am fine."

"I can take you with me than you would still be sooner there than Hotch." Emily offers.

"No I will drive with Hotch if that's okay?"

"Of course I will be in my office if you need anything or want to drive sooner."

"So what's up with you and Spence today?"

"I don't even know." Tired Morgan throws his bag onto his backseat. "That's the fun thing with him he won't tell you. He will just snap at you till you find out."