17.4

"Morgan, Reid, it isn't what it looks like." Hotch stands up apologising.

"You wanna tell me this video is fake?"

"No, no it isn't we were drunk and I-"

"That isn't an apology." Morgan yells and Spencer flinches in his lap and then stands up moving back from the table covering his ears.

"I know we were just-"

"I don't care."

"Morgan please just sit back down and let us get through this footage if we fight now what good is it going to give us?" Rossi tries.

"You don't even want him on the team. Why would I care about this fucking footage?"

"That is not what I meant you know I love the kid."

"Then love all of it." The sentence makes the entire room go silent.

"Morgan, we need to focus on this." JJ speaks up. "This is what he wanted. He picked fights between all of us. This is what he was getting it."

"He didn't make them say those things."

"I know. But they were drunk and assholes but they aren't the enemy."

"Like I said being drunk is not an apology." With that he sits back down and motions for Spencer to come back over. "I won't yell again I promise." Shyly Spencer sits back down, and Morgan looks at him for a moment studying his facial expressions trying to read what is going in in his brain and there was this deep sadness in his eyes for a moment before Spencer leans back down on his shoulder taking his notes back.

They stay in silence till the next Video plays, none of them having the need to discuss any of these arguments in this short period of time.

"Stop that" Spencer's giggles fill the room, the video shows them laying on the sofa, Morgan on top of them, having his arms around him and poking with his fingers his side.

"Not a chance"

"Please" It was clear that Spencer was okay with what was happening they are just messing around.

"Admit you ate my cake."

"I didn't-" He interrupts himself by a laughter. "I didn't eat your cake."

"So it just disappeared?"

"Yes."

"You are lying."

"I am not"

"Oh yeah? I am pretty sure you are because cake normally doesn't disappear from the fridge like that."

"Maybe someone stole it."

"Yeah who would be breaking into our house?" Well that didn't age well.

"I don't know."

"You are lucky you have that sweet face of yours." Morgan leans down, gives him a kiss on the cheek and gets up from the couch. "Seriously you ate it didn't you?"

"Yeah who else?" He snorts ones and then the cameras cut so you can see every step he takes to get up in his room and they only now realise how much of their house was actually filled with cameras. They could watch him go into his room and lay on his bed and after a few moments start to jerk off.

"That did not happen immediately after that." Morgan makes clear. "It probably did on the same day but I know I would not have gotten up from the couch and then went straight to my room."